Thursday, September 24, 2009

America's most Unwanted!


AMERICA'S MOST UNWANTED.......


Because someone thinks they know him I decided to cover his face....sorry!

Last seen Location: Joe Bandito's


Date last seen: Sept 24 approx around Lunch time


Clothing: A levi shirt with levi pants (that could be a crime just by itself!!!)


Description: This man has a tendency to get 3 inches from your face and ask you what you ordered off of the menu. When he isn't satisfied with your brief answer he will begin asking more annoying questions like, "what size did you order?" He has a tendency to eavesdrop on your conversation even though clearly you are sitting at two different tables. When he finds something you said interesting...he has no problem in hesitating asking you what you are talking about. If the waitress doesn't see him waving his hand like a crazy person because he is ready to order he has no problem screaming across the restaurant because by golly he is ready to order his food. He doesn't find it rude to stand up and walk around to every damn table in the area to take a peek at what other people are eating for the day....he is entitled to everyone else's business. Pray that you don't get your check before him because he will so rudely turn around and say, "Hey how'd you get your check already???" and then you will have to look at him and say, "we were patient..." (which I said by the way but I should have ended it with a naughty word because that is what I was thinking..) He will then start to wave his hand again and snap his finger and begin to yell at the waitress who is clear across the room and when he isn't satisfied in his brief 2 seconds of throwing a temper tantrum then he will stand up and march to the front of the restaurant to retrieve his check and then he will say loudly to the waitress ..."I didn't tip you very good because today you had poor service,...."

While some may find this highly entertaining, I don't care if I ever have to encounter someone who is so obnoxious and rude ever again. If you see this man...I know the picture doesn't really show who he is....you will know him by his mouth (oh and by his levi attire)....run...run...run...or don't be afraid to pop him in the jaw because thats what I really wish I could have done today. Jerk..ruined a perfectly good day to go out and get some chips and salsa.

*as for the waitress...she was the most classy and lovely waitress I have ever had and she handled him with class...good for her..I wouldn't have been that nice. '

**post edit: so NOW I am told this guy may have had a brain injury from football and that is what makes him so rude. You'd think that the guy he was paying for would have said something to us or the waitress one of the 3 times when he got up and walked around the place. Makes sense..I feel like an idiot but to our defense he seemed perfectly intelligent other than just rude! It only happens when I am around...Serious!!

8 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

The waitress was great and in my humble opinion handled this jerk very well. She was great...he was stupid, to put it nicely.

On another note, we did have a fun lunch out! We'll have to do it again very soon.

Rachel said...

People like that drive me nuts and sometimes cause snotty things to come out of my mouth. I'm sorry you had to encounter him!

Stacey said...

He definately was the definition of Jerk. I thought the waitress was great and I think we all handled ourselves very well (especially you, Becky, since he was in your face) I think we deserve another lunch out.

Johnson said...

I agree girls...lets do a makeup lunch and this time I will come prepared with snide remarks...it was fun even if we had to deal with him. I think I am going to call Joe's though and make sure her boss knows how well she handled him!!

Jamie said...

You have to wonder what kind of childhood people like that had. I actually feel bad for people who suffer from social retardation ;) ha ha!

Miss Pete said...

Did that person recognize the picture from behind or the description on him?

Johnson said...

Call me and I will tell ya!!

Stella said...

So glad you blogged this! So many people these days give all kinds of excuses for just plain, old ornery-ness. Maybe the injury made him weird, but there is never an excuse for that kind of rudeness! I agree, the waitress handled the situation so well, and we should definitely have a "make-up" lunch!