Saturday, April 7, 2007

Give it a try

Okay, I am going to give this whole blogging thing a try. Since becoming a mom I have become not so hot on the computer, but I think it might be fun. Life is great and i love being a mom. Dallin is now six, Alex is two, and Colton is now one. I can hardly believe how fast time flies. It scares me that it goes by so fast. I love every second....okay almost every second of motherhood. I just potty trained Alex and I kept putting it off because I dreaded that whole "germs in the bathroom" thing and it actually has worked out great. He hasn't had one accident, even through the night. I really can't complain because so far, out of two potty training experiences, they both have gone great. I just have to get over the whole germs thing and I think we will be okay. Right now, as I am trying to type, Colton is screaming because Alex is trying to give him a blessing. Poor Colton. He has been sick and so Greg gave him a blessing and now Alex follows him around everywhere trying to give him a blessing. Atleast he's trying to be righteous.

We are trying to work on our yard. The yard in this new house is awful. I think the previous owners planted a billion flower beds...huge flower beds with a billion plants.....ugly plants...and then they never weeded for about seven years. It is killing us because we had just finished our yard in our last house, just last summer and it looked so nice and was so much work. It is sad starting over again. We spend hours out in the yard and it doesn't even look like we touched it. I guess I shouldn't complain...if that is all that is going bad in life, than I think we are lucky. Knock on wood.

Time to run!!!!

6 comments:

Jen Tornow said...

I totally understand about the yard thing. We finally decided that the weeds were our crops. It was a very large harvest! The biggest pain is that now that the yard looks pretty good, the people who just bought it get to enjoy the results!--Jen

Dottie Stay said...

I love your blog! This is the most fun thing ever! It sounds like you are doing well! I want to see those three cute boys! You will have to post some pictures! You make me laugh with the whole blessing thing. Ethan told me the other day that when he has a bad dream in the night, he just gives himself one. "Oh, my let's talk a little more about that pal" I think it is sweet that Alex is caring for his brother! :)

Megan said...

Hey Becky! I am so happy that your potty training experiences have been good. It took Lincoln about 9 months and I wanted to shoot myself! How fun to have three boys. I really hope my next baby is another boy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky! Just wanted to say "hi". I can't believe Dallin is 6 and the baby is already 1. Wow, time flies! Glad to hear your family is well.

Annie said...

I'm so excited your blogging! Keep it up. And you SHOULD come to the class reunion. It won't be the same without you!

Rachel said...

How did I miss that you had started blogging? Some how I didn't get the message! I'm excited that you are on and I can't wait to read all your funny stories! Love ya!