What a view! Nice digs. I'm jealous for the fall leaves. And I'm with you on the paint thing. I do the same thing. Although I am a bit slower. One room at a time. I get burned out on painting, take a break for a few months, and then I do it again. We did our game room this past year in a navy blue called "Twilight" something or other. It's really cool.
Nice!! Love the house, and I am not kidding when I say that you are going to a get a call from me and then I will just come right over and make myself at home!! Love it!
No painting tips here. We move so often, I can't bear to do all that work and move just a few months later. Call me lazy. But I like your house and the view is AWESOME!! I miss the mountains. You already sound happy in this house. How are your neighbors?
7 comments:
Looks like a way cute house... I can't wait to see the inside! I'm jealous! Love ya lots!
What a view! Nice digs. I'm jealous for the fall leaves. And I'm with you on the paint thing. I do the same thing. Although I am a bit slower. One room at a time. I get burned out on painting, take a break for a few months, and then I do it again. We did our game room this past year in a navy blue called "Twilight" something or other. It's really cool.
Nice!! Love the house, and I am not kidding when I say that you are going to a get a call from me and then I will just come right over and make myself at home!! Love it!
No painting tips here. We move so often, I can't bear to do all that work and move just a few months later. Call me lazy. But I like your house and the view is AWESOME!! I miss the mountains. You already sound happy in this house. How are your neighbors?
Beautiful view Bec! Love the house, thanks for posting pics!
What a VIEW!!! I am all about views and yours is one of the best! Your house is darling too. Can't wait to see the inside (when your ready of course!)
Congrats on the new home, you've got quite the view!
Post a Comment