Tuesday, October 16, 2007
The little things do reproduce!
So just an update on the whole bee situation. I stopped by my moms last night to, um, well, to borrow a bra because we were going up to a soccer game and mine broke at dinner and the wire was piercing my armpit and seeing as though we live in the boonies...yeah well anyways the whole bra dilemma could be a post in itself. So on to the bee story. As I opened the door to leave my mom's I saw something quite wierd. I said to my mom, "What in the world is that thing?" It was kind of sitting in one main spot kind of flying back and forth in that main little area in front of her door. Well, to my disgust we finally looked really close and saw that it was two bees hooked together. Yes, they were mating and multiplying right in front of my eyse. Oh, what? You think it is a coincedence. Ridiculous! Those little bees saw me coming and said, "Let's mock that lady and show her that we are procreating and building up our army to attack her." Out of all the times they could have chosen to do that. And right out there in the open...right at the front door when I am leaving!!! My mom and I were laughing so hard. The only advantage of seeing this appauling thing was that I had a free run to my car. They were a little preoccupied!!! Sorry this post was rated PG-28!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
So, I'm guessing you are going to picket the new Bee Movie. I hear it is suppose to make you appreciate bees - not your kind of flick eh!
PS Your pictures are so cute! In the one at Pizza Factory (what I wouldn't give for a breadstick dipped in Ranch!) Was that Missy Hardman sitting next to Jen? If so tell her hello for us! We haven't seen them in forever!
Ha ha ha! Becky you are so funny.
You make me laugh so hard!
You should hqave smashed them while they were too busy to notice!
Seriously Becky, I hope you are front and center for the new "Bee Movie" that's coming out. Everytime I see a commercial, I think of you. You crack me up!
Becky, I tagged you (see my blog). I'm listening to "Take On Me" by Aha on your playlist. Oh, the memories...Thanks for the smile!
You are hilarious!
That's hilarious! You weren't kidding about the bees. I read the comments from Greg on the side and I was laughing out loud. His seminary class was probably rolling on the floor with laughter at the assover comment.
You make me laugh so hard. You are such a doll!!
Love ya
Amber
(Your FAVORITE cousin) :)
OK. So why do your posts remind me of mission memories? Once my companion and I were driving by a farm and I saw two cows ( I guess a cow and a bull to be more specific)they were... you know. Gross. Funny, but gross.
LOVE the sidebar of Greg's comments! He has always made me laugh and it is fun to hear his most recent goofs!
I love reading your comments. The side bar of Greg's comments made me laugh so hard!! I love it! Thanks. You made my day :)
I am in agreence with everyone. That is too funny and what are the chances? I love the Greg comments. I know a sguy that came into YW to teach or help with a lesson and he said, "What is the greatest joy in life?" Or something to that effect and he followed that question with, "It starts with Ha and ends with ppiness." Woops! That would be embarrassing. Anyway Greg sounds like a great guy to be with. Always making you laugh!
You are the funniest ever! What a crazy thing to see. Greg's comments are so funny. It made me think of the Vegas story something about two small people calling to him "Gregory" I am laughing right now. Tell that story next. Please!
Okay- I can hear Greg saying every single one of those things! I actually found the list of funny things said in 235 Whitney and Greg had a few good ones on there as well. . . fire crackers or diapers? I agree with Min, PLEASE tell the midgets in Vegas story next time we're together. I need to laugh that hard again! I also love the story about the King of Norway. HILARIOUS!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! I just read Greg's great sayings. I'm so glad you wrote those down. I can not imagine the egging your kids are going to give him when they are old enough to appreciate how funny he is!
Hilarious! Why do animals and insects have no sense of privacy?! Seriously.
Okay so one of your bee friends was visiting me today. It would not leave me alone. It stayed right around my head and I could hear it buzzing. (Probably telling me that you sent him.) Anyway, I could not get rid of the darn thing.
So I've been a little slow with the comments the last while. This post really was sick and offended me! Ha! You are way to funny, always making me laugh!
Post a Comment