Saturday, December 22, 2007

I couldn't resist

Okay, Tim and Katie might be mad but I couldn't resist stealing this picture from their blog for all of my friends and family to see. This my friends is Gregs little brother Tim. What, he looks like he is ten...oh no, he is 25...I think. This was just a little preview of his Christmas pajamas. Oh, how I love when Tim comes into town!! He makes me laugh so hard!!! And, yes, he got these in the childrens section of Target!!!! Greg and I actually saw these exact ones but unfortunetly they don't make Gregs size!! Thanks Tim for the laugh!!! My favorite story of Tim was one time when they were moving us and we were so dang tired of moving boxes into the truck....next thing we know, Tim comes walking out of the house in just his tiny little underwear and his socks and shoes and says, "Hey, do you guys need me to move anything?" There is no one like Tim!!

8 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

I am on the hunt to find a pair of those in Greg's size, get ready Becky!!!!

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

Classic!

Miss Pete said...

You should by some for your boys...then they can all be in matching jammies with uncle tim for the holidays. That's worth another picture.

Rachel said...

Funny! Thanks for the laugh!

malia said...

That is so funny. Sometimes I wish I had the guts to do stuff like that. I think about doing it, don't get my wrong, but I don't have enough gumption to get these ideas off of the launching board!

Dottie Stay said...

Hysterical! I love your slide show! The boys are so cute, and their jammies are fantastic!

Renee said...

Cute pictures. I am glad you survived!

Heather said...

Hello!!! This is Heather, I clean your teeth! :) That is so funny, so Tim. I hope that you don't mind that i'm just catching up on your personal life! So fun! Your family is great.