Sunday, May 23, 2010

Motherhood





These 3 little boys mean the world to me. I am so lucky to have them in my life. Every day I just stare at them and marvel at their little miracle lives. Mother's day is always a treat for me as they busily prepare pictures for me and try to make my day so wonderful! It was my first mother's day where all of them were in the primary and so all of them went up front to sing....I felt so lonely sitting by myself but yet so proud that all three of them were up there singing....I was so proud I didn't realize I was singing the song with them at the top of my lungs! Um, yeah..I am one of those!! Mwah to my wonderful little boys!!!

2 comments:

Beck said...

Im glad you finally decided to start blogging again. You are BEAUTIFUL! I miss seeing your gorgeous face.

Rachel said...

You look so beautiful! Thanks for listening to me vent today. It always brightens my day to talk to you. You are one of my best friends and I am so thankful to have you in my life!