Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Picture a Day!!!

New Goal: I got this idea from my sister. I will try to post at least a picture a day...maybe a story will develop in between but I can at least post a picture each day....because a picture says a thousand words!!
Who wouldn't love to watch soccer in the rain when you have the worlds largest umbrella. This picture sums up this soccer season of rain~!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

I like you dear friend--I agree blogging can overwhelm...so you do whatever you want and know that I sometimes curse all this DAMN technology and too much to do...facebook, twitter, blog, email, call, text....AHHHHH and then when are you suppossed to be taking care of your three little men? sheesh! I prefer to live in my own version of "reality" which consists of me eating donuts and never leavng my recliner. xo

Jamie said...

Ha ha! That umbrella is massive...where on Earth did you find that thing? BTW, do you know when we will be getting the etickets for the Real Game? I haven't heard anything yet and was just wondering. Thanks :)

Steve and Dee said...

By the way, you're behind! :) Love ya to death! When's our next girl's night out?