Thursday, November 15, 2007

Shame, Shame I know you name!!

I don't want to call anyone out, Minds, all the Jennies, Rachel, but I seem to notice that, Amber, Amanda, Natalie, no one is commenting on the book club blog, Megan, Kim, Debbie, and I am really wondering, Kellie, Kerri, Sharlynn, why people are not, Renee, Michelle, Devon, chatting it up on the book club for mommies webpage. Did I leave anyone out?? What the freakin heck. What are you telling me....that you all have freakin lives? I don't buy it!! Just kidding. I'll take the opposite approach, "PLEEEEEEEASE, on my knees, I don't tease, go to the book club for mommies!!!!!" I know you will never believe this, but I just made that up this second. I know, freakin amazing!! How I never became something more is just so incredible to me!!! Okay, a special shout out to the only participants on the book club....your beautiful and incredible, did I say skinny friend, BECKY, (there is nothing wrong with boosting your own self esteem), and of course the adorably hot Brooke, The breathtaking Jen, and the incredibly amazing (looking that is)Melani!!! See......, chat on my blog and I give fantastic compliments...who doesn't need that!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Becky - I'm on it! I'll try to redeem myself right away!

Anonymous said...

So sorry. I will check it out ASAP!

Miss Pete said...

I think I'm giving up on my book club here and joining yours. Book club was supposed to be at my house tonight. I spent the day scrubbing the house down, finishing the book so I can comment, baking cookies, buying ice cream, and pushing Scott and kids out the door to go play on a playground in a restaurant so I can have my girls night where we talk book for 10-15 minutes and life for the rest of the evening. One person showed up. I'm not sure what happened to the 10 others I talked to this week on their way to my house. But one person (although I like her a lot)is not worth a scrub down of the house. I have no choice but to eat all those cookies myself. I wish I could share my peppermint ice cream with you. So I'm thinking a come and go as you please in your jammies with a dirty house is the kind of book club I need to join. Forget the real live chatting. It's not all its cracked up to be.

Jen Tornow said...

So do I get fabulous compliments EVERY time I post on the Book Club Blog? :)

Natalie said...

I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!! I will start, I've been a little bit of a slacker! Ok a BIG SLACKER!!! I'll make a comment, because I need a compliment today! Just kidding!

Sharlynn said...

Woops sorry. I did go and check it out a few days ago, but didn't comment because i haven't read any of the books and I don't intend too so I will start on the next book that you choose. Is that okay with you?

Jen said...

OK! As soon as I am done with textbooks-- I will trade them in for Mommy books! I promise! (And, don't worry, my textbook days are almost done! Just one month left!)

Rachel said...

(Picture me on my knees at your feet with a pitiful look in my eyes) Please give me another chance! Yes- I've learned well from my four year old daughter. Soory I'm such a slacker- I'll get on it as soon as I get back from California!

Michelle Y said...

Thanks for the kick in the pants to get me on the bookblog and commenting. Expect a post soon. You're the best!

Annie said...

I totally thought I commented...I guess I just imagined it! Sorry! I am definitely going to visit the book blog right now!