So, here is my tribute to my wonderful husband. I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world. Greg is so much fun. Everyone loves Greg. He is good for a laugh anytime of the day. I think I have laughed my hardest sometimes when we are laying in be going to sleep. (seriously...get your head out of the gutter) We are supposed to be going to sleep and sometimes we just get to talking and before you know it it is two hours later and I have laughed my guts out!!! He is the most patient person in the world. He rarely is mad..okay, he gets mad but you would never know it. I remember one time...yes, I said one time, when he got so mad at me that I honestly couldn't stop laughing because it was so out of the ordinary. He just sounded goofy. The more I laughed I think the more mad he became but it was actually one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I love that he knows the scriptures more than anyone I know. I know, it is his profession, but honestly. I have never known someone to know where each and every scripture is. I will share with him something I have found and he will say, "oh, yeah, I like that one, that one is in Alma chapter such and such verse you know what" But, he actually knows right where it is. (That was an example for those of you who can't find chapter such and such and verse you know what) His scriptures are incredible and he is such an inspiration to me.
I am so grateful for our three little boys. I wouldn't have wanted to go through all of their trying pregnancies and births with anyone else but Greg. They are a constant reminder to us of the miracles that still happen today. Even though it took just the right two people to have this disease, I wouldn't change any of it...Greg is worth it and my boys are worth it!! Greg is the worlds greatest dad. He truly is so patient with the boys...he wants to coach each and every team no matter what the sport is and all the parents try to get their kids on his team because he is so amazing. He gets down and plays with the kids, he reads to the kids, he teaches the kids, and he is such a constant example to them. My boys adore their daddy.
Greg, I love you. I can't imagine my life without you!! Thanks for the last 9 years....here's to 99 more!!!!
15 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you that you are so happy! I must say that every time I have been around Greg he has made me laugh too. What a cute family you have!
Wow! 9 years! Happy Anniversary!
Wow- nine years? Amazing! Congratulations you two I love ya both! You two are perfect for one another!
you two are so cute together! how time flies!
You know this means you are an OLD married lady when you have nine years under your belt... :)
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!!! Greg sounds like a real winner. Bryan and I usually go the temple too on our anniversaries. It is such a nice reminder of what it is all about. You guys make one cute couple.
Happy Anniversary! What a great tribute! He seems like an awesome guy. Now I have to appologize for not planning anything yet to hang out. With Thanksgiving and life getting busier now things have gone crazy. We are about to buy a house and so I just haven't had a chance to have my brother and wife babysit so we can go out. Andrew is all for it though so I will make it happen. I just don't know how soon yet. Again happy anniversary. You are awesome!
Happy Anniversary - makes me feel old to know that I have freinds that have been married that long! I think it is great that you spent the evening in the temple. Congrats on 9 wonderful years!
Congrats! I can't believe that it has been 9 years! Mine is coming up soon. You guys look great! We Saw Greg at the BYU game. We love you guys!
Happy Anniversary! Time does FLY!!
Hi Becky and Bega--Happy Anniversary! I found your blog through friends of friends...and I laughed my assover off reading Greg's quotes. I'm glad you all are doing well and funny as ever. You can check in on us Barretts anytime--just follow my link.
Happy Anniversary!! Love your comments on Greg!! You have a fabulous family...so cute. Congrats!!
P.S. I posted on the book club!! Sorry it took so long!!!
Becky, you are so sweet to say all those wonderful things about Greg (even if their not true) Kidding! He is so great, and we love having you guys next door, and not just for the babysitting either!
hey becky, it's sherian. so...maybe it's sneaky, but i found your blog through renee's. your boy's are adorable, and your husband is amazing and hilarious! it was so good to see you at the reunion, which was funny because i didn't think it would be good to see anyone! (or at least not have anyone see me) oddly enough, your father-in-law was a huge source of strength to me in high school. he helped my family a ton! Congrats on your anniversary, it makes me remember that we are kinnda old, but just on the outside right?
Oh, that is seriously so sweet! Congratulations! Nine years! That's wonderful!
Post a Comment