Okay, this next part needs some introducing....Cammie and I were just simply entertaining ourselves. There are a billion more pictures of Cammie and I..but I will not share them here. We got a few others to join in on the fun too. Hey, who doesn't like to pay $12 a ticket for a rodeo and then not watch a second of it because you are simply just having too much fun with the camera!!

Kerri...couldn't look ugly if she wanted too!!

Cammie was too good at this...she has some strategy she uses!

Cammie was too good at this...she has some strategy she uses!
Come on Leslie..you can do better than that!!
And finally...I made this one larger because I love him but mainly because he embarassed me in church yesterday and so this is part of his payback......
My husband.....GREGORY!!!
15 comments:
So that last picture of Greg cracks me up. You guys sure do know how to have fun. Oh and you are gorgeous as all get out! (even when you are trying to make funky faces.)
Oh, we love Greg! There's very few better!
That picture reminds me of a story I once heard about a large man who had to spend the night in a "little" house because his friends left him in Vegas. Hysterical!!!
Love the pictures! Greg you're still a hottie! Did you get a hamburger for Greg? Shawn says that Greg loves Rodeo food. He thinks it's the best!
I'm afraid. I'm trying to figure out how your kids are so darn cute. Those antigens must mix up the genetics (j/k) - could Colton be any cuter in his hat during the pledge?! Love the rodeo. . . sad I missed it. Looks like it was a good time.
Niiiice pictures Becky. I was laughing pretty dang hard. That one of Greg is definitly payback.
Paige
That looks like so much fun. You guys are too cute!
Man, maybe I need to start going to the rodeo. It looks like way more fun than I would've guessed. Except in most of the pictures, it looks like it must smell bad, according to your faces!
Awesome pictures. So funny. Happy birthday!!! I loved you post about stage dances, rocking out, and feeling like a girl. You've got a great outlook.
I am dying to know what Greg has done to deserve this picture exposure! What a great time. I can always count on you to give me a good post to read. Dallin is getting so big, and grown up. He looks like he is ready for Jr High!
Way funny! Looks like a blast...and I love the faces. I mean really, who just looks at a camera and smiles pretty all the time?
As always, thanks for the daily laugh. You have a great family and you do so many fun things. You are awesome!
Post a Comment