I don't usually do the tags but this one sounded like fun..and a little interesting. Let's keep it clean, and fair, and I will hunt you down and hurt you if it is mean. Let's remember I have a trash button and I'm not afraid to use it!!! I am also allowing the words, "Beautiful", "incredible body" and "NICEST PERSON IN THE WORLD" on this post. (just in case you were afraid to say any of those things)
Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!
21 comments:
My fondest memories of you are the good old Junior High days...I think we had matching striped shirts with the same jeans (Girbau?) and might have both had a crush on Jon Preston at one time or another! I remember that you were always a spaz and I was super jealous of your legs and your super straight teeth! Funny thing to remember, huh! Your sense of humor hasn't changed a bit and I love laughing at your posts now. Thanks for taking me back in time.
Obviously my memory of you doesn't go back to far, but I do remember the first week you and Greg moved in and came to church and thinking that you were very pretty, I mean "BEAUTIFUL" with an "Incredible body"...LOL I am serious though I did think you were really cute. I also remember when you guys talked in church and I do remember thinking that you seemed to have such a fun personality and someone I would really enjoy being around. Your posts always make me start my day off laughing!
Becky, our relationship doesn't go too far back. But, I do remember when your family moved in and I had a couple people tell me that you and I should be best friends because we have so much in common! Specifically our love for Joe Banditos, our curly hair and the fact that we both have 3 boys. (Hello...when are we going to go to Joe Banditos?) Anyway, I thought you were very fun, cute and I couldn't wait to get to know you better. And seriously, BOY MOMS ROCK! :)
Oh Bec...I think most of this memory I just e-mailed you about today, but I'll share again here so everyone who doesn't already know how great you are will know. It was Super Saturday...you know the one...when we first met. Colton was just a tiny baby and you were pretty new in our ward. Just hearing about your experiences with your babies and seeing the love in your eyes for those kids...geez, I think I'm going to cry right now. You are amazing and always will be such a great example to me in so many ways. You have no idea! LYL!
What a cute post! I'd say a memory I have of you, which also has to do with someone else that I'll remain nameless for the innocent... :) "Someone" close to me had a HUGE "crush" on you for qutie some time, and I would always tease "him" about it. (Do you know who that is?!) You were always such a sweet, fun, beautiful person. Obviously I also have a memory of doing your hair a few times and being around you when I'd hang out a bit with DeAnne in High School. LOVE reading your blog and your adorable sense of humor. <3
Sasha..I need an invite to your blog..I've missed reading it!!
Okay, here's a funny memory (of course I wasn't present at the time but enjoyed the laugh...for many years):
You were in Junior High, I was in High School. Because MVHS started before Lakeridge, you would plan your day to get dressed AFTER I left for school which would leave access to my closet wide open. On this particular day, you chose a cute little green dress of mine to wear, big green earrings, and green shoes to all match. I'm sure you looked Beautiful!
You stopped to pick up a friend on the walk to school. Took some time to sit on her couch while you waited. When it was time to go, you scooped up your backpack and walked to school. The route from our house to Lakeridge took you right down 400 West (a very busy street not only for those coming to school, but for those college students driving to UVSC).
It was a day you felt very good about yourself because of the many honks and whistles you got on the walk to school. You were thinking it had to be the cute outfit you "borrowed" from your older sister...only to notice in the reflection of the front doors of Lakeridge as you approached that somehow when you scooped up your backpack, you took the back of the dress with you too. You gave a mighty fine show of your incredible body in your cute underwear to all the college boys that drove by that day.
Who could forget the crazy days at the BYU Visitors Center? You were the most fabulous tour guide and I'm not sure what I did actually, but I'm sure I was fabulous at it too. I remember coming down from my "executive office" upstairs in the bedroom closet :) to visit with you at the front desk--there was always something to laugh about. I was jealous that Phyllis loved you and hated me, but of course she loved you since you are the "nicest person in the world" etc. good times, good times.
GREAT PICTURE! I love it.
We have only known each other for a short time but I know that we will be friends forever. You are so fun to visit with and have the best personality. Most of my memories come from reading your blog and laughing my bum off. My favorite post was one about the OCD doll or something like that. I just remember reading it and thinking, "Becky knows exactly where I am coming from". You have a great personality and I love being around you.
I just remember wishing I was YOU for like 4 years or so. It's funny that green was mentioned, because I LOVED your green adidas shoes! I don't know what it says about me...but I remember MANY of your clothes. You always looked so cute and all the boys were in love with you! I loved how funny you always were...you still keep me laughing! I do remember your hubby looking through the yearbook (at the Andersen's) and pointing to your picture and saying "Wow! She is hot!!" He was a couple days off his mission and YOU were his new mission! It's awesome to read your blog, and I still love how freakin' funny you are!
I remember dropping off an invite to your house for enrichment right after you moved in. I was glad that you had moved in and was excited to get to know you. (we still need to go walking) :)
So my memory doesn't keep things super clear, but I do remember a few things from when we first became friends. I remember when you and Wade Allen were an item and he was leaving on his mission! I remember stag dances, all the football games, sleepovers, shopping trips to BIG SLC and all the laughing we did.
I also remember when you got married and we were so little and meeting Greg and thinking how much fun you two were going to have for the rest of your lives and him telling stories about Dr. Taylor!
I'm trying to remember when I first met you. I must've known you a little at Lakeridge, and I know I knew you at MV, but I don't think we really hung out until right after graduation. All I know is that everytime I think of you I laugh (in a good way)! I totally remember visiting you and Rachel's dorm room, and when you started dating Greg, and how dang funny the two of you were together (some things never change). And I'll never forget you telling everyone you saw at the reunion "don't look at my roots" and "I know I've gained 40 pounds" before they could say anything! You crack me up!
What a fun thing to do. I have a lot of great memories with you but the first one that popped into my head was EFY and "My Sharonna" Need I say more. I remember we were both doing our hair with that song blasting in our room. We were both going to have curly hair that day. Anyway, those were some great times. I am so glad that I got to spend a week at EFY with YOU! You are AWESOME!!!!
oh memories-----remember when we were both so "in love" with our boyfriends, and we were both having one of "those" butt face boyfriend days....i was contemplating life sitting on the stairs at the gym end of MVHS and you come trotting out, bugged out of your mind at Mr. Allen...we chatted, let off some steam and then had to run and hide cuz some of the teachers were coming to make us go to class.
Also- tryouts for Orchesis. Kathleen were so bothered about your rockin' bod in you leotard, and I was not rockin'. You made me look like the fatty of the school. that's fine- I can deal with that!
and yes, boys loved you ALWAYS, and I so craved your curly long beautiful hair!!!!
Sheesh Bec- I have SO MANY, I don't even know where to begin. Hum. . . How about the time we awoke to the scariest voice on the planet screaming "THIS IS SANTA CLAUS!" Or the day we discovered how truly alike we are- and laughed about it until like 4:00 AM. OR watching Doug chase you down the hall and into our room with a broom, and then listening to you scream as he swept it under the door. Oh, man, we have had some great times. Let's continue. . . can't wait for football camp :)
Hey Becky, I talked to Mar and I've invited you 2x...so I guess Mar gave me the wronge address. So you email me..snielsen84@hotmail.com
I actually remember meeting Dallin...I was over at Mar's and Tanner had the cutest little friend over that was so well behaved and could not be any sweeter! Mar said that he was your son and had nothing but good things to say about you. I wish you guys still lived by her. She said you guys had a blast last night and laughed the whole time. You're so cute and so much fun!!
i would say it was when we were at the sissel concert...and you were wanting a picture of you and greg. Apparently none were good enought for you...so you rearranged yourself to your liking. I still laugh when i think about it. you should post some of those pictures!
Oh memories… I love this idea!!! My memories of you are of all the boys trying to be my friend so they could talk to my cute, tan, funny cousin Becky! Geezz, talk about a self-esteem blow! =) I remember going to school with you when my parents left me at your house for a week and never wanting to leave cause your school was sooooo much better than mine! My best memory, as an adult, it walking into the sealing room to get married and looking at everyone there and you surprised me and came! I loved seeing you there and it was so thoughtful of you! Thanks Becky!
I would love to add you to our blog, sorry it is now private. Send me your email and I'll link you to it. :) francissasha@yahoo.com. Let DeAnne know, too. I would love to keep in touch with her. Debbie is already on there.
Nothing can beat the memories of us pushing our kids around the block and you making sure we all laughed our guts out as part of the stroller brigade.
Post a Comment