My Closet:....um notice it is of the upper part of my closet. I used strategy here. I didn't change a dang thing...just left some of my closet up to the imagination.
Self Portrait: Funny, I am sitting in front of the computer...somethings never change.
My Favorite Room: Don't really have one..but I walk down this hallway atleast 8 billion times a day so there you go!!
The Kitchen sink: Whew..dishes are done!!
The Fridge: Um, Leslie..sweet sweet mother in law...that is not my Pepsi!!
The Laundry Room or in my case..CLOSET: Notice there are clothes going....Typical for someone who washes for an army. Let's just lay it all out there right now: I HATE LAUNDRY and I may swear sometimes when I have to do it!
Your Children: Ahhh..My children...SLEEPING. Yes, they do own pajamas and no..they don't use them. And although it looks like Alex is sleeping in the buff..he is actually in his undies!!
The Toilet: This is the boys bathroom and that toilet you see right there magically has pee all over it each day. Funny, I just clean it and then...Voila..PEE! So I think either it is magic or some people have a problem with aim....and it isn't me!!
Favorite Shoes:
Dang it..I forgot to take a picture of my favorite shoes and I'm not walking back up there to do it. Close your eyes and imagine a pair of black flip flops from Old Navy. There may be a few rocks stuck in the bottom of them. Got it? That's them. There..who needed a picture.
Dream Vacation:

Let's face it folks. Right now a trip down to the "thrist Aid" station for a cold coke would about do it for me. In reality.. I'd love to take Greg to Norway with me and all of my sisters/brother and parents so he could see where I lived. I would give anything to go back there with all of my family. It just wouldn't be the same without them!!
There...that wasn't so bad. I now tag: Rachel, Debbie, Deanne, Kim, and Lisa and then whoever the freak else wants to play!
Austa!!
7 comments:
I love this post. YOur house is awesome. Can you come and decorate my house? If you go private make sure I'm on the list. LOved the crib picture with all 3 boys.
Becky - why did you tag me? This one looks a little too complex for me. I'll have to think about it. :) Oh and my house is not decorated yet - do you want to come and decorate it for me?!
this is going to make me look/sound like a complete and total RETARD, but I'm wondering if you're taggin me Lisa or someone else, cuz I read it, and saw that name, then looked at your list and I was the only one...but I don't know, and I don't want to assume it's me if it's not!!!! Oh gosh, Now I'm embarrassed, but i don't want you to possibly look at my blog and I'll have it on there and you'll laugh, cuz it wasn't me....am I done yet? yeah. Do I want to comment this? I dunno...but I will....yowza
First of all, if you do go private, please invite me to your blog. I'm not kidding when I say it is my favorite blog to read. Second of all, Paige tagged me on this too and I still haven't gotten around to posting it. Sorry Paige, I promise I am trying. The day that she posted it I had just got my house clean and I should have done it then. I'll just have to do it with a dirty house. Cute tag! I'll talk to you soon.
Becky, I love the sign above your toilet! How funny! You have a cute house!
you always do things so well. I don't know if mine will live up to the standard you just set!!!
You always make me laugh so hard! So nice to know someone else lives in caffinated beverage denial. Ha! and how true is the fact that our "dream vacation" is really just any vacation :) I love to read your posts! thanks for "keepin' it real"!
Post a Comment