Can't forget what my little Alex said to me last night...
I was singing "I like to move it move it...I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it...I like to MOVE IT!"
Alex then says, "Mom, can we get that movie?"
I said, "you like the movie Madagascar?"
He says, "Yep. You know that lady who has the same boobie's and tummy like yours.. the one on the show who does this."
Um, let me guess..."The freakin HIPPO or whatever the freakin LARGE animal that is?!?!?!"
Oh, yeah..that's what he was talking about. I have a meeting with the therapist tomorrow. (that's a joke people...I'm really going to be fine with my boobies and tummy that just happen to look like a hippos!!)
10 comments:
Funny kids!
Oh my gosh! That is hysterical! The other day I was at the mall trying on some jeans, which unfortunately were a size too small, and Addy says, "Mom, you look like a fat dork!" Great! Leave it to number two!
Speaking of wanting to see movies...
The other day Megan was watching TV while I was getting ready. She saw a commercial and got really excited and asked if we could go see that movie. Not being able to see the TV I asked her what movie she wanted to go see. She said, I don't know the name of it, but Jesus is in it.
Sadly, I had to tell her, No honey. We will not be seeing that movie. And then I really had to burst her bubble when I told her that it wasn't Jesus in the movie and they were making fun of him.
I love your kids. Too funny! Brock's starting to talk a ton and I don't think I'm ready for all of his honest comments:) Love your stories, keep 'um coming
That is hilarious. It could've been worse - we were at the zoo the other day and those rhinos are HUGE! So at least you're not a rhino. :) Alex is so dang cute. But I already told you that Addie thinks that her dad is cute but I'm not. I'm just her mom. It's a good thing kids are so cute.
Gotta love the boys. They tell us what we don't want to hear! You're boys are darling!
Your boys are hilarious. Honesty isn't ALWAYS refreshing. My 3 older girls are not known to say things to rip my self esteme to shreds...but my youngest has NO problem doing that. The other day I was doing her hair while she was facing me. She pokes her finger into my stomach and says "when are you having THAT baby?"
Thanks kid.
Ok, so I love that story, but I love even more that your boys say, "boobies". Too funny. I don't even think my girls say that! You guys are always having all the fun!
Honestly?? you are one of the most beautiful people I've ever known. And that's NOT in a 'sweet spirit' way. Plus, I know a lot of women who would give their right arm for big boobies! I just love your boys, at least they will appreciate the finer things in life! (like boobies!)
Becky!!! I'm so glad you found us! I really has been such a long time! I'm glad to see you have 3 little guys! Dallin is all grown up! You're officially on my "list". Let's get together soon! Jake and I wondered what happened to you guys!!! Congrats on the potty training! My 2 year old "pretends" to potty by making the sound. Funny, but he really has no motivation to do it for real :(
Post a Comment