Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Too cute too pass up...


I know its been awhile. I will be better. But I couldn't risk forgetting this memory.


Colton is a smart mouth. He talks back, copy cats, says bad words and then follows them with a "thats a bad word" like he is shocked it came out of his mouth but also very VERY proud!! (like butt...or dumb..) Every word I say he says it is a bad word even if I just say banana....or when I say he is a smart mouth he always say..."smartmouth is a bad word mom..." He's in that phase.


The other day I gave my little Mia dog a bath..(no we didn't sale her..okay we sold her but I couldn't give her up.) I was drying her off with a towel and she started licking her self. Greg was absolutely disgusted by this gesture and so he says, "Why the heck is she licking her crotch?" Colton was sitting next to Mia and he looks at her a little confused and then repeats.."She is licking her crotch. Crotch is a bad word." I looked at Greg with a look of "way to go hun!!" In the meantime I keep telling Colton to get away from Mia because his face is covered in chocolate..one I just washed the dog and two dogs can't have chocolate and this kids has pounds of it leftover on his face. Finally I said, "Hey, get away from the dog chocolate face!" He then proceeds to stick out his tongue at me and shake his little head and in the best mimicking voice he can muster,.. says, "get away from the dog chocolate CROTCH!" Shock is the only word to describe this child. He is quick....real quick with his wit and sometimes he still shocks me. I flicked his mouth and tried to get mad at him but how can you get mad first at the cutest little person ever who just called me a chocolate crotch and two when his 33 year old father is about to fall off the couch because he is also in shock but can't hold in his laughs.


Life is never dull. Alex just said family prayers and his prayer included this line, "Heavenly father pleeeeeeease protect us from bears, and tigers, and cheetahs and earthquakes. Please don't let me have that wolf dream tonight and I pray that daddy and mommy won't have that wolf dream either." My children are filled with paranoia...I don't believe I know where they get it from. Dallin just fell off of his ripstick and hit his head pretty hard. He is convinced that death will come knockin for him tonight. I was on the phone with my mom and told her that I dreaded tomorrow because I had to take all three boys to the dentist and Dallin in the background says, "if you have three boys by tomorrow..." Poor kid..I really am not mocking him because he did hit pretty hard but I am keeping on eye on him but sometimes his comments crack me up!!


So much to catch up on but I better get in bed because I am pretty sure I have swine flu.....(oh that's right the paranoid children come from me!!):)

7 comments:

Steve and Dee said...

Bec, your boys are hilarious! I can't believe Colton is that big. I still think of him as a little baby (okay...I mean I remember his last as the round superhero from his first halloween!)

Nick and Deanne said...

Oh my gosh. . . they are so your children! They make me laugh so hard. I really hope that Dallin survives the night. Tell him I'm really worried and I'll say my prayers for him and for poor Alex and his wolf dream. Colton is just too much. Tell him that I think he's a Chocolate Crotch! Non-stop laughs!

Sherian said...

Hilarious! "chocolate crotch"... that comeback will come in handy, thanks for that!

Miss Pete said...

I'm dying, especially about Dallin. That's too funny.

Well, you could get Joshie's prayers. It's physically impossible for him to say a prayer without praying to be able to go to John's Incredible Pizza AND Chuck E Cheese's. I keep trying to tell him that Heavenly Father doesn't care about that. So he's finally gotten to the point that he suddenly goes quiet while praying and if you peek, you can see his lips still asking for it before he ends his prayer in a normal voice. These boys!

Rachel said...

Your boys are so funny! I love them. I'm glad to know that Dallin is still alive, poor kid!

Paige and Jason said...

even though you already told me that story I was still falling off my chair laughing so hard. What a corker he is.

Nelson Family said...

HILARIOUS! Becky, your kids are so witty, just like their mother! We need to meet up so that I can meet your little goofs. ;)