Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The new hut!!!

I only have these photos so far of the house. Notice the yard....Greg keeps an immaculate yard...so this yard will work Greg for a little while. I guess we have grubs...I know, sounds like a personal problem. The picture of the mountain is the gorgeous view I see out my front window everyday. Yesterday there was the first real fall storm and the mountains were amazing. The clouds were floating right on by us and the mountains had snow at the tip top and the leaves are so beautiful right now! We are loving it!!! As soon as I get all my painting and things done on the inside of the house then I will send pictures....for anyone who doesn't know me...I always have to paint to my style in each of my houses! I found this awesome color in my last house and I can't wait to use it again in this new house!!! For anyone with painting ideas that you have seen...pass them on!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is super cute! ANd what a view! How very fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures. Love the house. Can't wait to see the inside!

Natalie said...

I find it fun and frustrating at the same time to get a house so it fits your style:) Happy Painting:)

Sharlynn said...

Nice house. I love the view. How nice is that? I am sure that you will make the indside look great. I really would like to come and see it. My life seems to be busy all the time even though it isn't. Does that make sense. Have fun painting!

Dottie Stay said...

Do I have your right email? Let me know if you got the invite. My email is stailme@hotmail.com

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Cute house. I can't wait to see what the inside looks like. I think that Kristen and Mark have that same rock on their house. Its cute. Did you say that it was Spanish Fork that you live?

Michelle Y said...

I love the new house, what an awesome view! I bet it feels good to finally get settled in. It was so fun seeing you last week, you are the greatest! I always think of our "Viva Las Vegas" trip when we're together.

Rachel said...

I can't wait to really see it. Call me soon! Kamryn and I had a long talk about Dallin the other day. She cried in her fake-dramatic way because she misses him so much!

Layne & Kellie said...

Looks like such a cute house... and the view is oh so beautiful. Good luck on painting.

Jen Tornow said...

Bec, I was looking at the pictures on your sidebar of the swimming pool. I'm ready for summer again.

jennie said...

I have to paint everything when I move to a new place too. Both homes we've purchased had boring white walls when we bought them. But we love color, so we've painted every wall. Needless to say, I'm tired of paint. But it makes it feel like home, you know?