Thursday, November 20, 2008

Privacy coming soon!!

I know..it's coming. I just got to work up the UMPH to switch over to some Privacy. Also coming in detail....my 10th wedding anniversary...the fact that Colton is oxygen free...and the fact that I may have broken my poor two year olds nose!!!! (I have to work through the therapy on this one though first before I can think about it long enough to write about it!!!) Oh, and we just got family pictures...YEAH!! (Although I look like a horse in all of the pictures..don't you wish you had my obnoxious rolls????)

Stay tuned!!

13 comments:

robandsasha said...

Invite me! francissasha@yahoo.com. :) Just a tiny FYI... I went private about 3 months ago, and haven't regretted or thought a second about it since!

Becky said...

wow thats the most comments ive ever seen for a blog post. i think you have the most popular blog ever! :) make sure to add my email before you make it private. you have my email, right? its on gmail.

Sharlynn said...

You silly gal. I am sure you look BEAUTIFUL! I am sorry to hear about your sons nose. Yeah for no more oxygen! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Miss Pete said...

Good thing he doesn't need oxygen. It would be hard to get it through a broken nose.

Johnson said...

What a nightmare!!

Stella said...

How's Colton's nose?

Johnson said...

His nose is actually doing pretty good. He has no bruising but he had a hard time breathing all night....Great..just when we get him off of the oxygen!

Dottie Stay said...

i am going to beat you!! You don't have rolls! You know that I am battling my dicky do over here, so just pipe down missy!! You have and always will be GORGEOUS!! If I need to call you every blasted day and tell you that I will. You think I am kidding, but I am reaching for my phone right now....

Paige and Jason said...

Make sure to post those family pictures. You are so beautiful Im sure they turned out great.

Jen (momofmandm) said...

I want an invite if you don't mind. momofmandms@gmail.com. Hope you had a happy 10th!! I had mine last month. Time sure does fly by doesn't it??

Jamie said...

Hi Becky...can I get your address? It's time for me to send out Christmas cards :) Thanks! Email me. jamiehofheins@gmail.com

amanda said...

count me in!
danders24{at}yahoo{dot}com

Elizabeth said...

invite me please
eholdaway@gmail.com

and ryan
ryanholdaway@gmail.com