Here's some of the pictures. I have kind of played around with them and added borders and writing so this isn't the completed ones but you get the idea!! These are some of my favorites.
Hi Becky!! I'm not sure if you even remember me or not. I found your cute blog through Amy Morris and it brought back so many Jr. High memories!! You are so funny. It's good to see what your up to now and you have such a cute family. 3 boys!! How do you keep up?? :) (I read you are going private, I am thinking the same thing, too. You just never know who's looking, anyway I would love to keep in touch and check in on ya now that I've found ya.) lidcambo(at)hotmail(dot)com
K, I think there is one thing missing in all of these "family pictures". YOU!!! I would love to see one of all of you, or were you behind the camera??? ;)
7 comments:
Your pictures couldn't have turned out any better. i love them all!
What good lookin' boys you have! The pictures turned out fantastic...I love them!
Hi Becky!! I'm not sure if you even remember me or not. I found your cute blog through Amy Morris and it brought back so many Jr. High memories!! You are so funny. It's good to see what your up to now and you have such a cute family. 3 boys!! How do you keep up?? :)
(I read you are going private, I am thinking the same thing, too. You just never know who's looking, anyway I would love to keep in touch and check in on ya now that I've found ya.)
lidcambo(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cute pictures! Wow, your boys are going to be heart breakers..that is if they aren't already! I like the family pictures!
K, I think there is one thing missing in all of these "family pictures". YOU!!! I would love to see one of all of you, or were you behind the camera??? ;)
I think they turned out great....how come you aren't in any of them?????
CUTE PICS!!! I love them! What kind of dog do you have? Shane and I want to get one that is not yappy and smaller. What do you recommend?
Post a Comment