Monday, November 10, 2008

The Time Has Come

I finally made a decision. I am going private. Let me know your email address if you'd like an invite. If I don't know you....tell me how you know me and if its legit..(I will ivestigate:)) I will send an invite. I think I just realized my kids are the reason I blog....so I need to put them first. Sorry for the inconvinience...but better safe than SORRY!!!

54 comments:

Kristen said...

Good idea!
prestomom at hot mail dot com

Flake Family said...

don't forget me!... jessicabennett88@yahoo.com

robandsasha said...

Good idea! We did the same thing. francissasha at yahoo dot com

Necia said...

We're going private this week as well-- you can never be too safe! I'd love an invite-- neciamunro@hotmail.com

Sherian said...

I would love to keep up on your awesome family (and my daughters future husbands) I like the cool spelling out your email...sherian bushman at hot mail dot com...it makes me want to give it more often :)

Renee said...

modberenee@hotmail.com - please don't leave me out!

Nelson Family said...

I would love to be included! jasonandtricia at hotmail dot com.

Sonja said...

So ummm what made you decide to go private? Should we all worry?

Please please include me. I don't know what I would do with out my laugh for the day :) richpeay@hotmail.com

Nick and Deanne said...

Just in case you forgot - deannecrosby@yahoo.com :)

Beck said...

If you dont invite me I will make you live horrible!!! meganbeck484@hotmail.com

Young Family said...

You can't forget your "FAVORITE" cousin!! :)

amberbenyoung@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

invite me, please!

Cwilde said...

Becky, I read your blog all the time so you had better invite me. carol_wilde@byu.edu

Jones Family said...

Wait... I thought I was the favorite cousin. Don't forget me.

Jonespeay@msn.com

Jamie said...

jamiehofheins@gmail.com Did you send me yours? I am going private too. I think you did, but I can't remember :)

Brooke said...

Keep us on the list :)
onewildefamily at yahoo dot com

Cori Ann said...

I've already told you how much I enjoy reading your blog. You are hilarious. Please add me to your list. coriannwatkins at yahoo dot com

Whitney Jensen said...

wrobinson7@hotmail.com

Peterson Family said...

bostonpeterson at gmail dot com!

Devon said...

Throw me on there too. I'm pretty sure you have my e-mail, but if you don't, just e-mail me for it. (That's just a little Devon humor for you. Sorry...it's all I've got left. My looks are shot now that I'm in my dotage!)

Ashli said...

My name is Ashli and I'm a blog stalker, but i know you in a way, sort of. I am Nate Barrett's sister and Kim and Kristen's cousin and "Bega" use to hang out at my house in high school so it's totally legit right? besides you are too funny. My email is wilsonran@hotmail.com

Scott and Megan said...

hey becky I would love to remain among the lucky ones who read your hysterical blog. beammer@hotmail.com

Tim + Katie said...

Don't forget to add your favorite sister-in-law. If you leave me out, then I will never let you forget it.

katie.h.johnson(a)gmail.com

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I'm making the switch too! We'll talk on Thursdy and I tell you why. bllrdowney(at)gmail(dot)com
See you on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the other Jeff and Kerri Johnsons elin@byu.net
I think about going private too but, am not sure what family and friends look at it so, it's kinda tricky!

Miss Pete said...

Is this just a self-esteem ploy to see how many people love you?

Count me in. And while you're at it, I'll remind you to send mom an invite. You might have to walk her through the process.

Paige and Jason said...

please please PLEASE let me keep up the daily laughter with an invitation.
chesnutpaige@yahoo.com

Michele said...

Since you wrote on my blog I have been stalking you also. I would love to be included. Afterall, I have known you and Greg since kindergarten right???
Michele Steffens Nielsen
smamma@gmail.com

Alyssa said...

Hey Becky my name is Alyssa I was in Bro. J's seminary class last year and I am a friend of Brooke and Shawn (thats how I found your blog). I miss Bro J's funny stories he would tell us about your family so it has been fun to read about them on your blog! if you want to add me my e-mail is elssalou@hotmail.com
Thanks! :)

Karyn said...

Please add me! You always make me smile. I miss having you in our ward.
karyn@esplins.org

lramey said...

lramey@gmail.com please don't leave me out!!!

Natalie said...

natalietingey@gmail.com My husband keeps asking me to put ours private also.

Robinson Family said...

I totally know what you mean. This world is too crazy. Add me Please!! snielsen84@hotmail.com

Casey and Brianna Johnson said...

Hey, I am not sure if you remember me but I am Casey Johnson's wife. We met a few years ago when you guys were staying with Fred on vacation. I found your blog from Tim and Katies. Casey and I would love to be added our e-mail is thejohnsons628@hotmail.com

Bryan said...

I'm going private too. Please invite me amberericksen {at} hotmail {dot} com.

Toby said...

Becky-

We love your blog and want to stay in touch! Add the Barlows to your list:

tobyrbarlow@yahoo.com

Annie said...

Hey Bec, here's my email if you don't have it...
anne underscore aitken at hotmail dot com

Kim said...

Please invite me too! mom2smithkids@gmail.com

Rebecs said...

bechunter@gmail.com

Lindy said...

We'd love to be invited. It's a hard decision, I know, but a good one I think.

lnbarrett(at)msn(dot)com

Christy Gunnell said...

Don't forget me :)

littlestsmith@gmail.com

I hope Greg shared some of the pictures I took of the the boys at the Halloween party with you.

The Davies Family said...

holy molly..41 comments..hopefully you see mine.
randadavies@msn.com
can't NOT read one of your HIlarious posts!

Natalie said...

hey becky- I would love to keep reading. I'm making mine private too! (I think everyone is). I would love to keep reading.
natlimb@gmail.com

kerry said...

I just barely found you! our email addresses are:
kerrylshaw@gmail.com
and shawfamily11@gmail.com

Megan said...

Don't forget me!
megdehart1@hotmail.com

Jason and Jessie said...

Don't forget us!
jessielyn3@hotmail.com

Melinda said...

Me too, me too! melinda(dot)randall(at)gmail(dot)com

Stacey said...

Dang you have a lot of friends. I love reading your blog. Please invite me. Kirk.stacey@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi, I love to read your blog you are so real!! I went to h.s. with greag and I met you at Jen & Brian Carpenter's wedding reception. And I also know Kerri really well. If I don't get an invite I understand since you really don't know me.

Unknown said...

sorry forgot my e-mail: degpjk6@msn.com

hortonhome said...

Becky don't forget to include us. I love the way you write -- it always makes me laugh because I can relate to it tooooo much! Hortonhome@gmail.com

Beck said...

You better include me because if I didnt have your blog to look at I wouldnt get my daily laugh!!
meganbeck484@hotmail.com

Stella said...

count me in, cutler.holly@gmail.com

Cassie and Chad said...

My goodness aren't you popular! Please include your favorites...
Ckerbygo@gmail.com