Okay, so I have had such a hard time with going private. Should I?...shouldn't I?....... and finally I decided the answer is BOTH!! Now I know that YOU know that I am a woman of many many talents and so it is possible for me to come up with the impossible...(if you weren't thinking that.....then click the X up at the right hand corner of your screen and go away!!) I've decided that I want this actual blog to be private because let's face it...I've aired my "personals" for the world to see...which actually feels quite nice...it's not the stories I mind being out there...it is the names and the details..and since this is for more of a "personal history" of sorts than we must assume "Private" status!! But our story will continue on a new blog for all to read. We just may have different names. Like Diego for Dallin or Kermit....for my Greggy. Just know it is us all the same. It will be like living out a fantasy..using names I never would use but would love to have...(just assume my name may be something along the lines of "Barbie, or Candy, or Sexy Momma...or 'Hot Mamma'...that's what my boys call me.....or sexy long legs" I am assuming my name will change quite frequently to be able to touch on my many characteristics. So stay tuned. The new blog is under construction...(which actually means I just thought of this five minutes ago and I will be attending to it sometime in the next week.) I still want to tell Greg stories and I want to share our crazy life...and I will share pictures...I just want to get our names and cities out of it...make sense? So, if you could please pick a hot sexy new name for me or an outrageious last name for our family and put it on your sidebar instead of our real name...I'd really appreciate it......just please don't include the words "Big, ugly, unslender, or words having to do with my body being over the size of 2" in your description of me.
The invitations for the old blog are in the mail....the email that is....(okay so they will be soon) and the new blog is underway....Maybe now I can start keeping up my blog now. I just have felt like not blogging since I didn't know which direction I was going.....I've found my direction!!!! I promise the new blog will retell stories of old...from the Greg and Becky archives......really I don't need to describe that any further...those who know us can only understand what that intells!!!
Stay tuned.....
10 comments:
Good idea. I decided not to make my blog private after all- mostly because I have lots of family who read it, but don't have the right email account to access it if I make it private. Then they'd stop reading. So anyway, I feel your pain. Good luck!
You are hilarious! I love your new family pics. I love this time of year because of many things. but one is new family pics.
I'm going to name you "The Valedictorian and the Dancer" (from sixth grade graduation video).
You dork! I saw that picture and laughed for about five minutes! Remember the time when we scotch-taped our faces....we are BOTH dorks!
make sure to add me to your list. i don't know if I can survive without reading your blog.
modberenee@hotmail.com
You are so funny and everytime I read your blog it reminds me of why you are my favorite cousin. (Dont tell anyone because i will totally deny it)
And by the way can you say Becky Johnson is one SEXY BABE!! You look amazingly GORGEOUS in your family pictures!
yeah, I feel your pain. I have been considering coming out of hiding...privacy isn't all it's cracked up to be. Everyone's been complaining about my recent private switch...I don't know if I'm creative enough to create a whole new family. But good for you!!!
Leave it to you to have the best ideas ever! You crack me up!
Love the picture! At least your not ending your blog, that would be devastating! You are too fun to read. Also, don't know if I mentioned it but I love your family pictures and your cute new pictures of your cute boys!
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed...I have to admit I'm not quite sure of the plan. Two blogs? I do like the nickname idea...especially the names mentioned. My email is sherianbushman@hotmail.com. Regardless...you will now be "sassy n' slender" for blog roll purposes...that part I get :)
Post a Comment