Happy Birthday Gregory!! It is amazing that each birthday brings those feelings of nostalgia..the feeling as though we have made it another year...the feeling of reminisce..as we remember birthday past...the ability to recall all the birthdays we have shared together. We have continued to grow up together. I have been in your life for the last 11 birthdays...how the time flies my love!!! Oh, how I feel blessed to share these memories with you. I look forward to many more. I will remember your 33rd birthday as being a day to relax. We have been so busy this month and today we slept in late...(after a long hard night of working on your birthday present with Jeff.....the Sacred Grove painting)...I made you breakfast in bed because I am a Very VERY good wife. We got up and relaxed around the house and then we powdered it up on the sledding slop with the boys. It was a blast. We sent Colton down on his own...us laughing hysterically as our little son took a bad face plant into the snow...poor Colton..and then we turned around and sent him (kicking) down with Alex and he ended up with another great face plant into the snow. We came home and ate leftovers from last night and you took a little snoozer..because its your birthday and there is nothing like a snooze on your birthday. Tonight we will go to dinner and spend some one ON one time....(just kidding...I couldn't resist...if you didn't get it then congratulate yourself with not having a mind from the gutter...) I can't wait to be with just you. The best part about you Greggy boy is that you live for simplicity. We don't have to do anything but be together for it to be perfect. Our life is perfect and I have loved every second of it...good and bad. People are lying when they say they have had no bad...because every marriage has a weak spot..that is what makes the good times so GOOD. We have come a long way and on this day...I am grateful that you are mine...that I am yours...and that our marriage will last literally FOREVER!! Happy Birthday Sweet Cheeks!! Here's to you babe and a good slab of ribs tonight at the "Roadhouse!!!"
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Greg! You are a good man. I hope you enjoyed your ribs at the Roadhouse! We miss seeing you guys, we will need to get together this upcoming year, we need a good laugh. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment