Monday, March 9, 2009

A shot at romance...



I am completely aware that these videos are dark and hard to see.....we danced in the dark.



I can't believe I have not written about Valentine's day...seriously..with all that took place. Okay, so nothing out of the ordinary took place...which probably explains why I didn't write about our uneventful, unromantic, unordinary Valentines Day. But anytime you get to spend Valentines Day with 4 boys..you know you've hit the jackpot. Four times the kisses, four times the Valentines Day cards, Four times the love!! We enjoyed a nice dinner together...the boys all got Wendy's kids meals and Greg and I ordered enough food from Chili's to have for three nights...cause that's how we roll....which is why we have rolls..cause we roll a lot...(okay, end of joke here.) We ended the night with the boys dancing in the dark to the free music stations we are alotted on our cable television....worth the money just for those free stations. Seriously...listen to the music you can find on the stations. Greg and I held our own dance off when the kiddies were off to bed. We would have filmed but there was no one there to film us...lets just say our skills are still groovy. (The word "groovy" says it all...)

I recently watched "Pride and Prejudice" again and told Greg about how much I love that movie. I mean seriously....it almost makes me cry it is so romantic...especially on that last scene. I haven't stopped repeating, "Mrs. Darcy.....Mrs. Darcy.....Mrs. Darcy..." I am about to cry right now just thinking about it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so romantical. Anyways, Greg left for a meeting last night and I was out with the boys and when I came in this is what I found on a note..

"Mrs. Becky,

Would you consider dancing the night away on my return. Please Consider....

Mr. Darcy"

I seriously about peed my pants. I think Greg wanted me to laugh..but I also think he really wanted me to consider. 1 out of 2 isn't bad right? He hasn't stopped calling himself Mr. Darcy since I informed him I am INLOVE with Mr. Darcy. In fact I got an email today signed from Mr. Darcy....(I don't think he realizes that the REAL Mr. Darcy wouldn't have email...he would ride on his horse to deliver me my love notes....) Poor Greg...maybe if he got contant lenses that were blue it would be more convincing...(Mr. Darcy =blue eyes)

Thanks to all concerned about Alex and his privates. He is doing wonderful now...WHEW! He did give us quite a scare but he is really good now....

7 comments:

Beck said...

Why is it so cute for little kids to dance around in their underwear, but not so cute when I do it?? Seriously that looks likes so much fun. Next time please call me. Your family is so dang cute and so much fun.

Becky said...

your boys know how to dance! what a fun valentines day :)

Nick and Deanne said...

I feel like I'm at a strip joint. Hello future chip 'n dales! j/k I LOVE their dancing. So cute.

Miss Pete said...

I think Greg should start calling you Mrs. Darcy...

cocopeterson8 said...

I think it's so romantical (your word) that Greg wrote to you and called you Mrs. Becky. I loved the boys dancing. What a perfect Valentine day date. Did you and Mr. Darcy dance when he returned from his meetings....

Sharlynn said...

Look at that. What good dancers!

Paige and Jason said...

what a fun post to read. I especially laughed at Greg's ab excersize. that was great!!