Is it spring? How come I feel like I should be getting Christmas up and going again. Oh,..I guess it could be the mounds of snow we recieved last night. I always love Daylight savings in the spring for the fact that it is finally light longer and we can stay out a little later and play a good game of P-I-G.....but last night we found ourselves peering out the windows at the beautiful fresh fallin snow....yet it was still light outside and 7:30 at night. I am ready for spring but I think this much snow is a beautiful sight. It fell so fast and so hard. Our family sat with the blinds open enjoying the fresh snow as we watched Sound of Music for our activity for FHE. Does it get much more perfect than that???? I say not!! AHHHHH, I really do love my life.
After the kiddos went to bed I talked Greg into just doing my ab workout with me. I had already done the treadmill and begged him to just try this workout with me. We made some deals and then next thing I knew he was "abbing" it up with me and the Ab Jam crew. I seriously hurt so bad because I was laughing so hard. After we finished I begged him to let me get a little bit on tape...for posterity...okay so I could laugh at him anytime I want to. Here is just a snippit of my wonderful, hilarious, good sportin lover!! This video does not even compare to the "hilariousness" of the whole workout laying next to him..... Really, I think I tripled my ab results just from laughing through the whole thing. I love how he bends his big toes forward....definetly a Greg trait. I love you babe...thanks for making my life so exciting.....and hilarious!! (P.S. I probably would have made him do the whole thing over again just for the video but I had to go discipline my oldest for getting up for the billienth time...he came down to tell us that he got first place on Mario Cart...it was 10:00.....stinker).....
10 comments:
That is hilarious! He was bending to the wrong knee every time. Well, I don't really know if you would consider that bending - maybe leaning. I love it!
That is so funny. What's even funnier is that in your last two videos post at least one of your kids have shown up in just the underwear...ahhh the joy of raising boys. Thanks for the laughs.
that is great! what a sport to do that with you, then to let you tape him...did he know it would be on your blog for his whole ward to see? :) you guys must just laugh all the time together hu?
by the way...i LOVE ab jam!! do you do turbo jam too? the aerobic part? that's what i base all my aerobics moves off of! see...you'd be a pro there. :)
I'm laughing so hard. Greg is such a good sport. All I could think of watching his moves and laughing was a giant sea turtle flipped over on his back flailing his arms and legs to try and flip back over. By the way, do turtles have arms and legs? You guys are the best.
I don't know which made me laught harder, watching Greg or hearing you laugh! That was awesome! Thanks for the laugh :)
Hey, Brooke, I never got an invite to the blog...what the?
That was great. Of course, I bet if someone taped me doing my ab exercises that I would be laughing AT MYSELF! I'm probably just about as coordinated as Greg!
Okay, I know I wrote a note about this when I first saw it. Either you deleted it or I forgot to hit the finish button. I'm not saying what I think happened.
My favorite part has to be Dallin's appearance. He was so excited to come tell you his score. You remember those days...when you see the look on your parents face is when it hits you that you should have stayed in your bed playing your game and kept it to yourself.
I know it's me not you. I just don't want to accept my low brain power voltage. It's dying just a little more each day.
He is a good sport! Did he sign off on you posting him on your blog too!?? We still need to get together and hang out sometime. I haven't randomly run into you for too long now!
Post a Comment