Friday, July 20, 2007

New Pictures

Sorry, I had a lot of pictures stored up to put on the blog. I have like 300 more where these came from but I decided just to put a few on. Things are good. All the papers are signed for the house and we'll move in the beginning of September. I am really getting excited and now I can just start planning everything I want to do with the new house. I actually deep down like this because I love redoing rooms and seeing what they look like afterwards. I will post pictures when we move!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the bum cheek picture!

Dottie Stay said...

The bum cheek is So dang funny!! Why are butts cute when you are little!? Not so much when you are big. Anyway, I am so excited about your house, and I know what you mean about redoing rooms and things. It is fun. I can't wait to see it! I am inviting myself over so a personal tour. Good luck with everything, and I love all of the new pictures! What wonderful boys you have!!

Dottie Stay said...

ps I am not the popular blogger. Did you see Jennie Christensen's She had like 20! I think you have jinxed me though. I didn't get as many on the last post. You make me laugh, because I can hear you laughing! I love that. We need to get together.

Jen Tornow said...

Wow, Becky, I'm impressed! Your slideshow looks great! What a cute family!

Rachel said...

Loved the slideshow! Your boys are so cute. It looks like you had a fun trip! Love ya!

Johnson said...

Rach, what are you doing online??? How are you feeling?

Layne & Kellie said...

I love all your pics. That swim diaper made me laugh. That is so cute!! Love you blog page too. Looks fantastic!! I hope your move goes great!

Scott and Megan said...

oh man that little cheeky picture made me laugh right out loud! your boys are adorable! I have added you to my blogger buddy list cause I just keep going through Melinda's and figured forget that! Was that at the SCERA pool....your whole car bashing trauma...what a bad joke?! xoxo