Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am Cool!!

I am nerdier than 7% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
I took this nerd test and it said this. "Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool". Wow, I am turning to dumb computer tests to build my self-esteem. So now I will go look in the mirror and repeat 10 times, "Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool".

16 comments:

Renee said...

Sounds good to me. I will take this test and see if I can join your "cool" club. We could get together and compare who is cooler! I love all the fun things you find to put on your blog!

Miss Pete said...

I'm a 2! I think that means I'm more cool (although I'm just guessing at that. I'm not a nerd so don't ask me).

Melani said...

I took the test and it said I was a 58. It said, "Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers." Does this mean your going to take me off your blog buddy list? Dang it!

Rachel said...

Wow- considering how nerdy I think I am, and how alike we are, I would have guessed that we were both nerds. However, I took the test and got a 6. Good thing the test doesn't ask questions about BYU aerobics classes ;) Then we'd both definately be BIG nerds!

Dottie Stay said...

Um, I could have told you that you are the farthest thing from a nerd! You are fantstic, and I love you! I am scared to take the test. I think I may be a big nerd!

Annie said...

I'm scared to find out what I am...so I'm not taking that test! I think you are pretty cool, too!

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey Becky I am a 1. Yup I am pretty close to being the coolest.

jennie said...

If I were really a nerd, I would know how to take all kinds of online quizes. I have tried and can't figure them out, so I guess I'm not smart enough to be a nerd.

Jen said...

OK. I took the test and got a 16. The real slap in the face is that it said that I am not a nerd... but not that cool either. In other words: Not smart enough to be a nerd, but not cool enough to have plans every Friday night... Oh well!

Layne & Kellie said...

I got an 18... not a neird and probably not cool either. Oh well, I feel ok about not know what people look like hundreds of years ago. Since I would USE that so much right now in my life ;)

Stacey said...

Okay, Becky. I guess you and I are friends because we are the same nerdiness. I knew I liked you. So what did Greg get?

Sharlynn said...

Becs you crack me up! You should have the most amazing self-esteem because you are a beautiful, awesome, amazing, terrific, person. Need I say more? You sure are GRRRRRRREAT!

Johnson said...

I love my hubby but I really don't think he's a nerd...that sounds bad but all those questions with computers tells me he would be even cooler than me!!!

Natalie said...

I'll have to try it! Or....maybe not. Your right, you are cool:)

amanda said...

I would love that cookie recipe! Hook me up! Email it to me!

Dottie Stay said...

Alright, I broke down and took the quiz. I hesitate is tell you that I got a 40 which I guess means I am the biggest ner ever!