Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Wonderful Man!!


For some reason I have had the hardest time coming to terms with the fact that our dear prophet passed away. I have never had an easy time with death and although I know he was old and would probably die soon, he just seemed like one of the strongest men around. It makes this world seem just a little bit lonlier and scarier not having him here. I love him and I know that he was a prophet of God. I will forever be changed by his example and by the example of his dear wife. I am so glad that they have been reunited and that we believe that families are forever. I only pray that I can be a fraction of the person that he was. What a wonderful..wonderful man!! I love him and I am grateful for the endless service that he has given throughout his life!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Shannon said...

Johsons, it's the Lathams! We miss you guys and I love reading the updates on your blog. I just found your site today. Your boys are so handsome and make fine missionaries! If your in AZ again give us a call. Here is our blog http://mikeandshannonsfamily.blogspot.com/