Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My sweet Alex!!

I love my Alex. He loves to sing. We are still working on speech but he has come so far!!! What a cutie!!

9 comments:

Miss Pete said...

He's so cute! I miss him!

amanda said...

so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is a cutie! I love his song and his cute pick-up lines!

Sharlynn said...

Sooo cute! It made me smile. Kids are so dang cute especially yours!

Layne & Kellie said...

That was so cute. I love how excited he was to sing. And hey, he won me over with the eyebrows... shhh don't tell Layne ;)

Rachel said...

I love how your boys (especially Dallin) love to run around without their shirts on. What BOYS! It's awesome. Alex is so cute too. You guys coach him well ;) No wonder Addy couldn't resist his advances!

Melinda said...

Your boys have grown up so much and so well! They are adorable! Nice work, Mommy!

Sherian said...

Oh heavens...could he please marry one of my girls? really... serious... any one of them, he can have his pick!

malia said...

How cute! Kids are so funny! I love this little video.