I also have to give a little shout out to some of the ladies! We went to dinner the other night and of course I came home with a stomach ache from laughing so hard. Sometimes girls night out is all that is needed to pump ya back up! Thanks for the laughs girls. I especially appreciate the camping story Megan!! Classic. That one will go down in history! And who can forget Gladys Knight and the "Peeps"!! My bad... I have a fascination with Easter candy..sorry!! We wish more could have come but I am glad we could still get together!!! I love ya ladies!!!
Also, another shout out to my family! They have been so nice and loving over the past few weeks. I haven't felt great and it feels good to have your family calling and checking on you daily! I love you guys and I am so grateful to have you as my family! I wish so badly that you all lived closer!! But, over the last few weeks you didn't feel so far away! It has been so much fun to talk to you so much...even if the topic of conversation wasn't so pleasant....he he!! (inside joke) I love ya!!!
10 comments:
Hopefully it's not so much an inside joke anymore...Love ya!
I was in such a good mood for the entire next day thanks to the fun dinner we enjoyed. I'm so glad you came! It was great to just laugh like that.
Wow, it looks cold there! We're ready for winter to be over. So glad you were able to get together with friends and family, its always fun to relive old memories and just LAUGH!! Just like when we talk about our days in Vegas... so fun!!
I'm homesick! I miss you girls! I love my girlfriends here, but I sure would love to see my girls back home--even if it meant having to deal with all that freaking snow!!!
So much snow!!! Crazy! How fun to have a girls night out and yum for pizza factory - what I would give for a breadstick!
It's only when I'm somewhere with out the snow that I miss it! Thats a whole lot of snow!! I'm sure your boys are enjoying it!! Cute video below! Cute picture of all you girls.
Okay, wasn't I supposed to be allowed to veto that picture! Thanks for sticking the nursing mother on the end for a side shot - yikes! But it was fun. Thanks!
Holy cow! I can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten. It looks like you live in Wyoming! :) I actually miss the snow. Will you make a snowman for me please?
So Bec, when should I expect you to show up? I'm so excited that my new maid is such a funny gal!
Yeah, could have gone with out the picture! When is it ever not a good time with you! Gladys Knight only wishes she had Peeps!! Ready for the know to be O-V-E-R!!!!
Post a Comment