Holy cow! Greg keeps me laughing. So, a couple of weeks ago he mentioned that he thought it would be a great invention if someone invented little things to put over your eyes to make the room dark while you slept! Hmmm..weren't those things invented like 5000 years ago? He was shocked to find out that they actually exist. He was so excited and giddy so for Valentines day I bought him a couple of pairs. Anywho...we now have a problem. Greg is convinced that that little extra material that is supposed to go over the bridge of your nose is actually there to stuff the end of your nose in, therefore resulting in a little piggy nose. He thinks it makes you breath better. (Ya, and you can also now drive a train through your nostrils!!) Now for the first time, you have the chance to see what I see when I go to bed. I normally would charge fare for this, but I am feeling very generous right now. (and I'm looking for some sympathy!) This picture was taken on Sunday. I went in to take a nap and about peed my pants instead. Greg thinks I am silly to not know that that little extra material is there to house your whole nose. We had a good laugh!! Look closely you can see how smooshed his nose is into that thing. How can that be comfortable???? Side note: I have the best video of Greg that I wish I could put on my blog but it is entirely not appropriate and so I can't but if you'd like a free showing..come on over. I swore I'd never show it to anyone and all our family and close friends have seen it. Anyways, he doesn't beleive he snores and so one night while I was reading he was snoring this crazy loud snore. He sounded like a cheetah snoring. It was this loud purring. Anyways..I hadn't looked at him and how he was laying until I got over there with the video camera. It was classic. He was sprawled across his side of the bed and his shirt was up so his beautiful abs were hanging out. I was videoing and laughing to myself just when he reached down and gave relief to an itch down below...(there..that wasn't to graphic was it?) Classic. You don't see anything on camera..but it is close..very close. I started to laugh so hard that he woke up and when Greg wakes up you better prepare yourself because he gives this look like there is a 20 ton monster standing in front of him. That is classic in and of itself. That took some getting used to those first 9 years of marriage..(we've only been married 9 1/2) I could never do it justice just telling you about it..it is something you actually have to witness. That my friends will actually cost you. I mean, seriously..I could make some serious money!! Anyways...my point of this is to really tell you how much I love my husband. Just to think I could have married someone who didn't make me laugh so hard. Thanks Begs for #1..making me laugh and keeping me entertained and #2 for letting me tell the whole world about your little quirks..because you are right..I'd probably kill you if it was the other way around!! Who am I kidding...you do tell everyone!! We're even...I'm just not as interesting as you!!!
Well, we survived the earthquake this past weekend. I hardly even felt a change. It was like it didn't even happen. Okay, so I gave into believing I was doomed to utter destruction this past weekend. I now have another ulcer and have aged 10 more years but by golly I am now feeling a little prepared for any kind of disaster. I may look like I am 75 and I also felt like if I was going to die I had to get as much Easter candy down my system as possible. Whats another 20 pounds if you are going to die...okay, but I lived..so another 20 pounds means 40 more years of dieting. I also refused to clean if I was going to be buried by my house anyways...but the house is still standing so yesterday morning was spent spick spanning my entire house. But, we did get to spend some quality time together. We headed to the museum that Dallin says is now getting boring because we go there so much...(but hellew..it is free). The boys actually had fun! We also ran into Auntie Brooke who was so nice to give us a free carwash but of course...we are the Johnsons and as we drove through the carwash we saw our reflection in the mirror and that stinkin carwash took off all of the paint on the back of our bumper so then we spent the next hour with the manager as he watched video of our car before and after to see if we were telling the truth. Anyways...they are going to fix it..but that really bites. But, Brooke thank you..the rest of the care looks nice, clean, and white again!! What an eventful weekend. And someone thought they were going to die...sheesh!!!
9 comments:
I have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard. Bega is seriously the funniest guy out there, without even meaning to be! I'm going to be busting up all day thinking about his nose stuffed up in that sleeping mask. There's no way I could handle the video--I would never recover :)
You guys make me laugh so hard! I love Greg's innocence. That's part if what makes him so funny!
Becky, you are freakin hilarious!! that was the funniest story that led into another story and another I have ever read! You always say the funniest things..thanks for dropping a line on my blog, its such a good way to stay in touch and with stories like that..lets just say I'll be dropping in often.. We are doing good, three little ones!? can you believe it? yeah I bet you can. We like living in Buffalo..its cold and windy and far from home..wait what was i saying? no we do, its a nice change. I will pass on the hello's to Hillary as well.
Are you kidding me... I have been meaning to post the exact same thing! Matt is addicted to those stupid eye covers and can't sleep without them! I've been meaning to take a picture, but never have my camera. That's too funny!! I'll have to give him the "nose up" hint!!
We love Greg! It's the simple things in life that make him the most happy.
Seriously,why do you have to be so funny! And you think Gregs the funny one. I love that picture, and that video..priceless! I really don't know what planet Greg was born on, but he makes earth life really hilarious!
I miss you guys so much! Brad and I laughed so hard! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! We're still laughing while i'm writing this. Oh man, my side hurts!....P.S. I love exclamation points! :)
OK...I just wet myself! When I got all crazy on my husband this past weekend (because we were gonna die) he said maybe I should stop the whole blogging thing. But just now, he hears me laughing my guts out (literally on the floor)and I say "See? Look at this? How could I not read this?!!!" You guys are so awesome!
Hi Greg and Becky! It's Sasha. Came across your blog, Becky you are hilarious! What a darling family you guys have. Hope all is well with you guys. :)
Post a Comment