Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How could I forget!?!

Okay, so I am chatty Kathy today...but I forgot to blog out this wonderful story from our trip and I just couldn't leave it out.

So Cammie and I were swimming down at the pool with Dallin, Alex, Colton and then we also had Cooper and Parker. (Jeff and Kerri's kids). Cammie and I were just sitting by the edge of the pool talking. I happened to be listening to the boys conversation and this is how it went:

Dallin: I've seen a catfish before.

Cooper: You have?

Dallin: Yeah it was about this big.

Cooper: My cousin has seen a catfish before and guess what? It was as BIG as Becky.

Becky: Wow, Coop that must of big one huge catfish.

Cooper: Yeah it was.

If I didn't love the little kid so much I may have picked him up and dropped kicked him accross the pool. Nothing like a little self esteem booster to make you feel good while you are sitting in your bathing suit next to the pool. Excuse me, I need to go research liposuction on the internet.

9 comments:

Becky said...

thats hilarious!

Sherian said...

So glad you are back. When you are away I think I have "Becky Blog" withdrawls. Honestly! I love your EFY stories. Never got to go myself, but I hear such great things about it. Are you sure that the poolside lady wasn't me? I mean really...did you get a good look at her face? OK maybe not! I la-la-love the engagement pics at the temple. Is that what polygimists do? take pics with the hubby and the other wives?..too funny! Thanks for the tells. (sorry for the novel)

Paige and Jason said...

Lol, thanks for the laugh. I think kids don't get the filter that goes in between their brain and mouth until about age 14

Annie said...

So funny. And I hope you get that puppy soon!

Dottie Stay said...

Where do I begin. First, who is the psycho kid at EFY? You needed to drop kick him across the pool. Maybe you could hook him up with the big chested stripper at the pool. Maybe he won't find her as "boring" What a great wife and momma you are to feel for your hubby. I think I am more excited for you to get a puppy then anyone. I know that you are not a huge furry friend fan, but I would love love love to see pictures of your boys with a little ball of furry fun. Greg is such a softy, you know that the dog will be sleeping next to him in no time. I think you always look fanfreakintastic!! I would love to get together, and watch the boys be boys. I think they would have a blast.

Jen Tornow said...

I can just imagine the look on your face during this conversation...You make me laugh!

Renee said...

Okay, that is hilarious. Kids are so funny. Let me know what you find out about that liposuction - maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal!??!

Young Family said...

You are too funny!! Kids say some funny things sometimes but just know you are in no need of liposuction!!

Unknown said...

Sorry about my child...he told that same story to my mom just out of the blue one day, and she started laughing so hard!