Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've been everywhere, Yeah...I've been everywhere!

I've been a busy little girl this past week. Let's see. I went to the "women's clinic" at BYU with one of my favorite friends Rachel. It was honestly so stinkin fun. We then went to Grace Idaho for the fair and rodeo because we are cool like that and do that every year...(If only I could have a girl she'd be named Grace. There I called it and no one else can have it!) Okay, who am I kidding. I just wanted to announce that we now have a little girl. I know shocking...okay so she is a puppy but this will have to do. Her name is Mia....not Uah..but Mia. There is so much to blog about that I am feeling very overwhelmed....so I will just sum it up with little details under some of the pictures.

This is me just running some drills. Pretty much I was amazing because at each station they would say, "Yes, that's right. Good job." What can I say. I used to be a flower pickin, cartwheel rollin kind of girl when it came to sports. Not anymore. "if they could see me now." I guess it does help that I look like a freakin linebacker. Hmmmm, oh well.

Shhhh, everyone quiet..my secret love is addressing us!!


True blue, BYU fans. I even memoried the fight song so that I didn't do this. Rise all hm.hm cougars. Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm. We will fight day or night...hm or snow. hm hm hm hm hm, hm hm hm hm true. hm hm hm huh hm huh hum, da da cougars its up to you!! You get my point. 10 points for me!

This would be what happened when I got all excited that Max Hall was there signing autographs and I wasn't wearing my shirt and so I hurried and put it on so he could sign it..but I forgot I had my purse on. Crap..then I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. I had to seriously undo this right in front of him. Only me!!

Just me and Harvey...we're close like that.


Hey Baba. Let's just say I've sat next to him at the pool, talked to him at JCW's and now we are picture buddies. We are tight!!


ONTO GRACE FAIR AND RODEO

At the Rodeo!!

The boys in heaven at the carnival of bums!!


Um, let's just say that I attract carni bums and there is nothing wrong with that. I got Colton a couple of free rides with these looks. Hey, it doesn't matter who thinks you are pretty...just as long someone thinks you are! In this picture the dude made me ride the second time around. I guess he just wanted to see me from all angles...lets just say...I think I made it worth it squishing all of me into the back of Colton's little ride!

Highlight of Gregs tit..I mean trip! Yes, he is milking a goat....I am traumatized by this experience. He made me try. Poor thing,.. all I could think about was a whole family of wierdos coming and milking me. Akward!



Colton loves the swings at Grandma's!!

Susan and Becky...or I guess we could be called the "best dang rodeo seat saving fools you ever did see." Yes, we saved the seats for the gang...who just happend to show up about 5 mintues before showtime!!

You may think this is a darling picture of Alex...do not be fooled. Look at the Chicky mama behind Alex. This my friends..was almost my brawl of the night. I find myself usually tender and loving...BUT this night I almost had to pull out my moves. So, as I said, the kind and generous Becky and Susan saved these dang seats for over an hour. Doesn't sound too long, but trust me..when the smells of the fair is going on...the last place you want to be is saving seats. Anywho, this CHICK came in with like 15 minutes to spare and folded back my freakin 1 hour saved blanket spot and sat on top of our blanket. SERIOUSLY! I was boiling mad. So I moved myself down to the seat directly behind her..and over just a slight bit and put my feet on the blanket almost touching her. Anyways, she eventually went to go get food and so when she left I folded BACK my blanket and her husband took a break from his fair burger that he was devouring to glare at me. No problem dude...I can glare right back at ya!! Anyways, Greg came and I told him the problem and he got all "mr. perfect" on me and said, just give them that space? Oh, um, excuse me..I don't think I heard ya right buddy.?!?! I will go and hand pick someone from the audience to have that seat, but by golly the last person I am going to "let" have it is the stealer who stole it in the first place. Anyways, I'm having anxiety all over again so I better just move on. Let's just say..I could have won. Besides she had a total plumbers crack the whole night....that was payback enough just being able to laugh at her. See these bad thoughts? I hope I've done enough nice thoughts to outweigh the bad thoughts!!

The boys on the way to the candy catching parade!

There is no parade like a Grace parade. Pretty much about 50 vehicles drive past you and throw candy at you and then they turn around and drive back and throw more candy at you. Then you come the next night and do it all over again. Okay, so this year they only did one night and let's just say our candy bags were not what they usually are. Dang cheapos! My kids LOVE this parade and frankly so do I because I get my years supply of tootsie rolls and bit o honeys!



PRINCESS MIA SOPHIA MAY JOHNSON
Princess..because she is one...Mia because I like that name,...Sophia because that is her mommy's name....May because she was born in May....and Johnson because she is now officially a Johnson!!

weighing in at 2 1/2 pounds...my baby girl MIA!!!

The boys in heaven with "their little sister". Ya, so they may need therapy later on but let them believe she really is their little sister....just a little harrier!! So what!!?!?!

I am no longer the only girl in the family!! The boys love her and I seriously love her too although my stress level has just gone up a gazillion degrees because Colton wants to squeeze her brains out and they all run around her and frankly... her poop stinks. I don't know what I expected but um..it stinks! I hope she will be a good addition to our family and my family hopes that she will get me away from being baby hungry....FAT CHANCE. (I usually don't allow "fat" on my blog because it is a potty word at my house...but it slipped...sorry)

Well, life is always exciting at the Johnson household. We have 2 birthdays this week and I can hardly believe how old my boys are getting. Dallin will be 8 on the 9th and Alex will be 4 on the 10th!! Colton's birthday isn't until March but technically he was created on August 7th (whoo, whoo!)....just incase anyone was wondering! TMI?....sorry!!! (for those who quickly do the math in their head...he was born at 32 weeks....I don't need a correction of when he was...um...made!)

Until next time!!!

14 comments:

Miss Pete said...

She is beautiful (the dog, not the seat stealer). I'm so jealous!

Renee said...

Congrats on the new addition! Your boys look like they are in serious heaven! I am jealous that you attended the Cougar camp...it looked like a lot of fun! Tell Bronco hello next time that you happen to run into him...he can be your secret crush but you share that crush with me! Shhh...don't tell my husband. Finally, what cool parents are you to venture to that small town rodeo. I am with you, seat stealer didn't deserve your seat. Way to stand up!

Becky said...

I've missed reading your blog, you are hilarious!! I need to come see your new dog!! Ben LOVES puppies!! I am also jealous you went to the cougar camp. You'll have to tell me about it.

Melani said...

Okay, first of all do you remember that we were going to name Ariana, Mia? Great! Now that name has been taking by a DOG! Although, it's the cutest dog I have saw! Second, I will vote you can have Grace. If you have a little girl you can have it. I liked the name Lilian Grace and told Momma J about it awhile ago. She started laughing and said that was the EXACT name you liked too. Great minds think a like. But if you have a girl, it's yours. Anyway, were you the only ones who went to Grace this year? Miss that place. Crazy huh? But I do. Miss you guys too!

Nicki said...

What a sweet little dog, you will love her, and so will your boys. The picture of the "seat stealer" is so funny but most people don't realize what degrees you will go to to get a picture for your blog.

Paige and Jason said...

What a great read. Thanks. Your blog is so fun. Your new little girl is darling.

Sharlynn said...

Wow girl you know how to have some fun. Everytime I come to your blog I expect to hear about all the good times you are having. You are so dang funny too, I enjoy reading your posts. I am glad you are having a good time and your little girl is so ADORABLE! She is a keeper.

The Claysons said...

Congrats on the new addition. I guess if I want to use my girl name I need to get a dog? Good idea. My boys would love that. But, this mamma doesn't like anything with fur or feathers! Awhhh!!! I guess I'll have to get a girl turtle. Love your blog... always a good laugh!

Annie said...

Whenever I need a laugh, I just come to your blog. You are hilarious! Love the dog...she's darling!

Jen Tornow said...

As always, I am reading your blog with a perma-grin. Thanks for the laughs! We need to get together soon!

Cwilde said...

Becky-- I havn't seen you forever but I feel like I see you everyday just by reading your blog. I hope your little dog is as good as Shawn & Brooke's little Gracie.

Dottie Stay said...

There's no blog like yours Bec! It makes me want to drive to your house, and spend the day with you. That makes me all mad about the seat stealers. The nerve of people! Bastards.

What a great camp with Mr Bronco himself.

And last but not least, the dog. I am so happy for you. your little girl is beautiful! The boys are so lucky that they have such a great mom and dad and now a sweet baby sister. You better believe that she is their sister. No therapy needed. I believe it whole heartedly! Maybe I am the one in need of therapy?

The Davies Family said...

Well now your a regular ol stalker..I mean mega fan! I love the picture of the shirt over the purse..nice! You are hilarious, I would have peed my pants if I had been there.
What a cute puppy too! It makes me miss my baby, Rocky. He lives in a better place now.
No silly he's not dead, he just lives with our sister-in-law because we couldn't take him to New York.

Jason and Jessie said...

Becky... you are hilarious! I totally felt your anger all over again when I read about plumbers crack lady. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants... seriously. You know how it is after you have a baby and you have a hard time holding it in... Yea, you know. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi because I just found your blog...oh, in case you don't know who I am, this is Jessie Kimball... my husband Jason is related to your goof ball husband.