Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who dunnit?


IN THE DRIVEWAY

WITH A ROCK

DONE BY MR. COLTON

MYSTERY SOLVED!!



POOR POOR ALEX....HIS BROTHER BEATS HIM


NOTHING A LITTLE ICE CREAM WON'T FIX!!

10 comments:

Nick and Deanne said...

Little ice cream? Did Greg dish that up? That's a lot of ice cream! :) Don't worry Alex. . . I'm coming to get you. Or I'm going to teach you how to fight back. (just kidding Becky).

Dottie Stay said...

Just the moments I am looking forward to. If mine all live to serve missions, it will be a miracle!

Sherian said...

What the crap? How do you handle little boys? You just gave me a whole new respect for mothers of boys. Why do they say boys are easier than girls? I'm afraid that would do me in! I think I'll take the whining and hurt feelings. Cowsers!

Cori Ann said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like it really hurt. But I would take a beating like that if I knew that I could get a bowl of ice cream that BIG! YUMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor kid! Ice cream really does fix everything!

Peterson Family said...

Oh my goodness that looks like it hurt! Next time I get hurt Ill come over there, that ice cream looks like it makes everything better!

Paige and Jason said...

Dont assume it's only boys that do that to siblings. We have had a few of those kinds of incidents. That is quite the bowl of ice cream though.

Miss Pete said...

I love that picture of Colton. He looks totally guilty. Poor Alex. Nothing that a cone AND a bowl can't make you feel better.

Just think, it could get worse. When Scott's brother pulled his boy scout knife to scare him, Scott threw a game (that old square shuffleboard like we had growing up) and it went through the window. Mark got grounded and Scott didn't. She was mad that Mark had ducked. His head would have healed, but now she had to replace the window. Ahh, bless the mothers of all boys.

Jamie said...

My 2-year-old just did that same thing to my 7-year-old yesterday...weird, our lives are so parallel! Crazy crazy!

Rachel said...

Poor Alex, I'm sorry you're little brother beat you up with a rock. It's pretty hard to defend yourself against that. Cute post though!