Friday, December 5, 2008

Okay, Okay...here's one with me in it!!!

This is the Christmas Card one!!


This is a random one where I am showing off Mia's prives...poor dog but she had just pooped in her cage and stepped in it and you know I wasn't having any of that!!....but you can see my cute red shoes in this picture....get over it...there is no place like home!!!

15 comments:

Nelson Family said...

That's more like it! You look gorgeous Becky!!! How lucky to have all those boys!

Sharlynn said...

You do look GORGEOUS! I like both of those family pics. If I had to choose though I think I would pick the standing one. I think you all look so awesome. What and adorable family.

Anonymous said...

So crazy cute Becky! What lucky boys to have such a HOTT Mom! Love that you are wearing red shoes too! How festive!

Cori Ann said...

You are absolutely gorgeous and so is the rest of your family. Love that you have Mia in the pictures with you.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I love the red shoes! You rocked 'em! Way cute family pics. I decided not to do them this year and now I'm regretting it. Too late now.

Renee said...

Thanks!!!! You look great and they all turned out dang cute. Way to go! You can mark that one off your list of things to do.

Miss Pete said...

Josh was looking at these with me and said, "Hey, I met all of them at Grandma CoCo's!" How sad to live so far from each other. It will be fun to see you at Christmas.

The family pictures look great!

Sherian said...

You have got to be kidding!!! Umm...did you say horse? You must have meant you are 'Barbie', the one in the box with her 'dream horse'. You are such a babe! You have got to give yourself more credit...you've got it, so flaunt it!
P.S. I saw the fifty something comments for going private, dude! good luck with that! and can you technically still call that private?:)

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have always thought that you were beautiful. But now you look beautiful and so HAPPY!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Darling family pictures. I love your dog. She is darling or he. You look hot! What a cute family you have!

Rachel said...

Those pictures are so cute. You look great. Your hair is so cute straight like that. Your boys all look so handsome as well. I'm glad you posted these!

Jason and Jessie said...

I love your pictures! They are so dang cute. And your red shoes are great too! Who took your pictures?

Shantelle said...

I love the blog and I love the family pics. How is it that you look totally calm in these pics and like you are actually having fun? Maybe your family pics are a differnt experience than ours. Ha! Very, very, lovely.

The Nut House said...

those turned out way cute and you do look beautiful in them.

Amy Morris said...

you guys are so darn cute! I love it!