I have no idea who this family is. I found it on a friends blog. This sweet little 9 month old boy is fighting for his life up at Primary Childrens. It took about two hours to read but you should really read this tragic story that this family is living through every day. I cried and I laughed. They have a great sense of humor. I am amazed at the strength that this couple has. I know there isn't anything I can do other than pass along their story so that they can receive the prayers that they so deserve! Greg wanted to know why I was reading it..but as a mom how can you not read their story and feel blessed to have healthy children. It could happen to anyone! I have family who have tragically gone through similar situations. So please read..and if you don't feel as though you can read it..please pray for little Charlie!!!
The blog is CharlieCooperJackJack.blogspot.com
4 comments:
You stink! I always get sucked in and get emotionally attached. Poor Charlie! I love him. As I was reading late last night, Brookie woke up screaming. I've never been so happy to hear her cry. I just sat in her room and held her. Oh, the things we take for granted!
That is so sad. Charlie is adorable and I pray that he will continue to pull through. This brought back many memories of when my little Garrett was 2 months old. He was diagnosed with Viral Meningitis. It was awful! So many emotions and feeling helpless because I couldn't make his pain go away. We were blessed that his bought fought away all the infection.
I don't know if you remember Spencer Mack from MV, but here is their cute babies story. http://sgmackfam.blogspot.com
Okay- so between reading Charlie's blog, Spencer Mack's blog, and listening to the Primary Children's Marathon on KSL today I think I have shed too many tears. I am so thankful for healthy children and pray for those who have to experience such heartache!
I can't read that right now. I am just not in check with emotions right now. I get to attatched when I hear sad stuff. Working at the Dr's office is hard enough. I will be thinking about him though!
Post a Comment