Just an update on Colton. He was put in the hospital yesterday and we don't know when we'll come home. He is one sick little boy and we still have no answers on what is wrong. It was a scary night as he had nothing but bloody diapers!!! Please keep him in your prayers!!!
11 comments:
We love you guys!
You are in my prayers. Give me a call when you get a minute. I'd love to take Dallin and Alex for a day!
Oh Becky, I am so sorry! Sounds like it has been a crazy month for you. I too will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us updated!
C. Diff.....Rhinovirus.....but, we are home now!! I'll write later!!
Get better soon Colton!
Good luck. I hope he gets better quickly! He is one tough guy!
I'm sorry your little guy is so sick. He'll be in our prayers.
Bec, I am so sorry! This last little while for your family has been so crappy!! You guys are in my thoughts, and I hope little Colton can kick this thing fast!
Becky, I'm so sorry, our prayers are with you. Reagan
We will keep him and you in our prayers. I think you have had your share.
Keep us updated.
We love you!
well isn't that the "shits?!" Keep on keepin' on, this blows! But will blow past one of these days. All my love and Prayers are headed your way! xoxo
Post a Comment