Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Too good to pass up!

The boys saying goodbye to Colton on Tuesday...we'll have to go through that all over again????
Colton not enjoying the experience of the hospital. I think next week he will start crying once we pull into the parking lot...kids are way too smart!



So the night before Colton's anticipated and then postponed surgery I couldn't sleep....for two reasons...#1. because I was nervous and #2. because of two loud sleepers. Can you tell the difference between the two. Yes, they are so talented as to snore in unison. And Greg says he doesn't snore....hmmmm I think he's right, there is noway this can be considered a snore rather a earthshaking thunderous freight train coming through my room. I love my boys and their snoring too!!!

10 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Love the cheers and songs!! Seriously I think I wet myself!! Too bad I will never be able to meet Tex! Grease has never been the same to me when I watch it!

Miss Pete said...

I am laughing so hard. That is too funny. I have memories of climbing in bed with mom and dad and trying to breathe at the same time as one of them to help me fall asleep. But snoring together takes serious skills. As Greg would say, Well done.

Cassie and Chad said...

WOW! How in the world are you expected to sleep? Poor, Poor Becky!!!!

Melani said...

Oh my gosh! How do you sleep? I seriously couldn't sleep through that. Bless your heart. ... That's really funny though. :)

Rachel said...

Can you say heredity? I HATE trying to sleep with snoring! I bet you are so tired- for so many reasons!

Renee said...

Oh wow! I think you can blame your lack of sleep on those two for sure! The are the loudest chorus I have ever heard. It kills me that you have it on video.

Sherian said...

Cows! I don't read your blog in a few days and you are having serious scary stuff! Teach me to not keep up! I am so sorry...you are such an amazing Mom. I will keep your little Colton in my prayers. You are so good at keeping your sense of humor through all this. I can always count on your posts for my serious "laugh out loud", "blow liquids through my nose" funnies. Thanks for being my happy place! Good Luck!

Sharlynn said...

That is too funny. Greg has got to love you now for putting that one up. How ate you doing?

The Davies Family said...

What a terrible ordeal you've been going through! Ahh frustrating to not get answers, then get them, then schedule surgery, postpone.etc.etc.. I hope things go better this time around. We'll pray for the little guy!

Anonymous said...

That is classic! Love that they are in unison! Hope all goes well with Colton's surgery. Hope you had a good Mother's Day.