What a special day today was! I can hardly believe that my baby has been baptized! I am so proud of you Dallin...you truly are perfect!!!


A family picture/ A picture with both Grandparents

These pictures are proof that Dallin is perfect. It was really quiet for a minute tonight and so I thought I wonder what they are up too. I went into Dal's room and he was reading his new scriptures to Alex. He said, "Alex, tonight we are going to read in the book of Helaman!!' How darling is that???
A family picture/ A picture with both Grandparents
My two perfect guys!!
My mom and dad!!
Alex and Colton...my other two perfect boys!!
Andrew and Stan...(they were the witnesses)
Andrew, Brooke, and Boston
Bishop Johnson and the Family....Great Friends!!
Right before the baptism!!
Three best buddies!!
Brad, Mel and Ari..they drove 18 hours to be here. Greg's Grandpa died this week and they came for that..but made the extra three hours to be here with us!! We love you guys!!
The Horton Family....The "perfect" family!! We have the greatest friends!!
These pictures are proof that Dallin is perfect. It was really quiet for a minute tonight and so I thought I wonder what they are up too. I went into Dal's room and he was reading his new scriptures to Alex. He said, "Alex, tonight we are going to read in the book of Helaman!!' How darling is that???
Dallin Best Friend Forever.....TANNER
The Vickers Family...some of our greatest friends!!!!
Aunt Cammie
We missed all of the family and friends that couldn't come! Thank you for all of the love and support you give our family and for the part you have in making Dallin who he is. Today honestly couldn't have been any better...it was PERFECT!!!
Dallin and Alex sang at the baptism. I wish I could have videoed it because they did a perfect job!! Dangit!!! Oh, well, I taped them afterwards. They messed up the words but you can still see how stinkin cute they are!!! I love you boys!!We missed all of the family and friends that couldn't come! Thank you for all of the love and support you give our family and for the part you have in making Dallin who he is. Today honestly couldn't have been any better...it was PERFECT!!!
18 comments:
I so wish we could have been there! I'm so glad everything went perfectly and Dallin couldn't look more handsome.
I'm glad the song worked out for you. I think it's such a sweet song and I'm crying after watching them sing. They are too cute! (I can see D following in his dad's sing and dance group footsteps).
Everyone looked so good! And we especially loved the Horton girls skirt. Love it.
Oh my heavens Bec! I can't believe it! Dallin is the most handsome boy, and such a mature man! He looks so good, and so full of the spirit. How were you not in tears all day. I got emotional just seeing the pictures. Which isn't hard for me to do these days. Darn that postpartum! You look so good as always. What a beautiful family you have. I hope my 3 little guys can grow up to be best pals like yours. You are such a perfect example to me. I just love you! Since when did Brother Horton have 6 kids!?!? He and his wife haven't aged AT ALL! Are we sure those are his kids?
Ps I need to see you SOON!! I want to spend some QT with my Bec!
What DARLING boys - I love the recording of them singing and I love that they were in bed shirtless reading the BOM. So cute! He really is a cute kids. Congrats on raising him so well for 8 wonderful years!
oh how fun! what a special day! i love the pictures too! yay for your family!
That is so darling the way Dallin puts his arm around Alex while they sing. Sorry that we weren't there. I was in Florida until late Friday and Shawn had to be in Salt Lake all day Saturday for work. We did think about you though (that does count, right?) I am glad to hear that your day was perfect!
Your boys are about the epitome of what every mom wants her boys to be like! They are so darling (in a manly kind of way). And it looks like the baptism went so great! You look TERRIFIC! But I have to say, I was just back-reading the last few blogs and I was laughing hysterically. My 2 year old kept pretending to laugh with me, which just made me laugh harder. I can't believe you said that to Mark Madsen. Even I know who Mark Madsen is (although it's because a few years ago on ESPN it showed the Lakers celebrating their championship parade and I asked Milt, "who is the big white guy dancing like a moron?" Yeah, it was Mark Madsen, so I'd know him anywhere). But how funny! Don't feel too bad though. I mean, it's not like he's Kobe Bryant or something...you probably would have recognized him. And I think Greg seriously has to be the funniest person ever. You two make the greatest "acouple" ever!
Congratulations! That is awesome! 8 is great!
By the way, I love your background and the cute stick figure family!
CUTE BOYS!!! Congrats Dallin! Oh and by the way The Horton's "the perfect family" What's up with that????? Just kidding they are pretty great but perfect, come on!! :-) (wish we could be perfect)
What a cute sweet boy to be reading his scriptures to his little bro! That's too cute! What fun pictures! Funny to see another Jeff and Kerri Johnson!
Wow! You have an 8 year old!!! Looks like a perfect day! I wish I would have know, I would have loved to go. Congrats Dallin and good job on the song boys!!!
I love how Alex gets into the last part of the song and shakes his head (while hitting Dal's hand off his shoulder). I couldn't stop smiling when they sang. I'm so glad that we made it. I just got the baptism announcement in the mail yesterday. :) ... Who's the fatty in the stripped shirt? I'd delete that picture if I where you!
I just love Dallin! We were so bummed that we missed the big day. Love all the pictures and the song. Your boys are the cutest guys ever!
What a great post. Thanks for sharing. I only have one more to be baptised. Congrats Dallin!
So precious. But what do you expect...These amazing boys are coming from you and Greg. You really do have some great looking sweet boys.
Congratulations!!! Dallin does seem like the perfect little boy. Way to go on being baptized
Becky you are tooo nice! I am not sure if I would use the word perfect. The funny thing is that after we left your "perfect house" that day we spent the day cleaning. We just wanted to have a cute house like Johnson's. You guys are great!! Love Steph
Way to go Dallin! He looks so handsome in his suit. The duet is adorable, along with the story of him reading his scriptures to his brothers. I am sure there are many a Mom in the neighborhood hoping to line their daughter up with Dallin :)
Post a Comment