Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a difference a Haircut makes!!



I was going through a "let's all grow our hair out" phase. It passed and I finally chopped the boys hair off. I think they look so much better with their hair short!! I think I was going more through a "I don't want to cut three sets of hair heads" phase. It was worth it!! Handsome boys if I do say so myself, and I do and I can because they look nothing like me and everything like their handsome father!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hair - it can be tricky! Yeah, my kids look like their dad too. Pretty darn cute!

Nick and Deanne said...

Such cute boys - I never thought that Dallin would look like you but since Colton came along and is Greg's TWIN, Dallin actually looks a little like you. At least you have one that kind of resembles you. And I have the other. :)

Miss Pete said...

I was going through the same phase with Josh. I was looking at his hair tonight in bed and decided he needed to go short again too.

They are so handsome!

Stella said...

I'll be bringing Jens over for his haircut tomorrow, K?
Your posts are so much fun. I love the fall too, but I don't think i am brave enough to take Jens to a corn maze yet.

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Wow... your youngest looks just like your brother!! Holy cow! They all look very handsome!