#1. DALLIN- What a doll. He is growing up so fast. Although I don't get to spend as much time with him anymore..I enjoy our relationship. He is a true friend..someone I can laugh at/with, someone who can be goofy with me..and someone I can cry with. He is growing so fast. Last night we watched Greg's video of him opening up his mission call...(if I can figure out how to download it on here..I will. It is a classic.) It just made me realize how fast time goes and how I don't want to let go of my little boys. Sunday was the first time he decided he was to big to kiss his mommy. He went to go to Primary and one of his friends was looking so he gave me the cheek....I was heartbroken. I guess he has to grow up....but I am grateful he is my first....PRETTY PERFECT!!
#2. ALEX- This picture of Alex is what he looked like before he took me on a hot date on Saturday. He begs to go on dates with me and he is such a true gentleman..I beg to go on dates with him too. Everyday..not just on date night...he opens my door for me to the car. That is his thing and he is not getting in the car unless my door has been opened. We went to Kneaders for dinner and then to a Hale Play. He loves that type of thing..but this particular play had a little too much kissing for his liking...(any kissing is bad). He spent a lot of time peering over his program. Too cute. He made sure he had money in his wallet at both dinner and the play so that he could pay for the date. Ahhh, he is too cute!!
#3. COLTON- My baby.......he is a little boy now. He will be 3 next week. I can't believe it has been 3 years. It seems like he was born yesterday..yet I can't imagine my life without this little guy. He is spunky. I love my Tuesdays and Thursdays when I can spend one on one time with him. Last Thursday I took him shopping with me and every word I said he would look at me and say, "Mom, you are annoying." I actually taught him that word thinking it would be cute to hear him say it.....bad idea...now unfortunetly....I am seriously annoying. He is in a kissy stage and I love to be mauled with his kisses...it won't last forever...so I love love love it!!
I have three boys. I have been blessed. I cherish every single day with them! I can't believe I am so lucky...but you know...I am Irish..and you know what they say about the IRISH!!
5 comments:
Lucky in Love and Lucky in Life! I love your boys too!
you are a cute mom!!!
Your boys are so dang cute!! And you look amazing in that picture. You are BEAUTIFUL!!!
They are so cute Becky. You are right, you've been blessed with three great boys (four I guess if you count Greg :)
Your boys really are cute!
Post a Comment