Yeah, I just finally figured out how to add a picture to my post! Sad, I know. It has taken me all of this time to do that. I never understood how people were figuring it out. Sad, but it only took a couple of months....it could be worse. Here is the latest picture of the boys!!! I know, the youngest two are laughing but I will take it over crying. I can actually hear Alex laughing when I look at this picture!!!!! Oh, how I love my boys!!!!!!
6 comments:
Just disregard the e-mail I just sent. You already figured out how to post pictures! I love the picture of the boys- I totally missed Landon's 9 mo pictures and I feel soooo bad about it! 1 Year pictures better be dang good!
Cute picture, Becky. Your boys are so handsome and so BIG!
All your boys are so handsome! How fun to have three, they must have a lot of fun together.
What handsome boys but how could they not be so good looking. They come from YOU!
That picture is oh so cute! I love that they are laughing. I think those pictures are better than anything because they show personality. I agree with Sharlynn...good looking boys who have a gorgeous mom!!
Becky I cannot believe how big your boys are! They are darling! I have not seen Dallin since Alex was a baby. I also cannot believe you are moving again, not so fun, but will be nice when it's over I'm sure.
Post a Comment