For those of you who watched the movie earlier...I didn't mean to have my parents star in the movie!!!! Although, they do have some pretty hot dance moves....Greg and I are now featured!!!!
I was confused by your post, but I have to admit that I LOVED watching Pete and Collen boogie! I loved watching the new version as well. You always find the fuuniest stuff to post. Troy said he could actually see Greg getting down like that! Ha ha ha!
Oh my gosh! That was a hilarious video! I loved it! You guys are great dancers. You should take it on the road. For sure you would make a little extra cash! :)
Good moves! I think you deserve a ride on the hot tamale train! Yes- I am a geek! Hope that made sense to you. Are you a so you think you can dance fan?
12 comments:
I loved it! and I love that you picked the Disco dance! funny, funny, funny!
That is so funny Becky! I laughed so hard! Your facial expressions work perfectly with your dance moves! Love it!
That cracks me up! You totally have some great moves!
That was so dang funny! Know I know why you married Greg, he has got all the right dance moves!
That was awesome. Agaian you just know how to make me laugh. I sure wish I could dance like that!
Hilarious Becky. I saw Nigel and Kat Deeley do that on So You THink You Can Dance. Your disco routine is much better than their Mexican Hat dance.
I needed a good laugh tonight! Thanks Becky!
I think that I just peed my pants!! LOVED IT!!
I was confused by your post, but I have to admit that I LOVED watching Pete and Collen boogie! I loved watching the new version as well. You always find the fuuniest stuff to post. Troy said he could actually see Greg getting down like that! Ha ha ha!
Oh my gosh! That was a hilarious video! I loved it! You guys are great dancers. You should take it on the road. For sure you would make a little extra cash! :)
malia
Good moves! I think you deserve a ride on the hot tamale train! Yes- I am a geek! Hope that made sense to you. Are you a so you think you can dance fan?
That was SO SO funny! I've never seen that before. I think the big smiles you both had definitely made the show!!
Post a Comment