Thursday, August 23, 2007

TOP TEN REASONS I AM READY FOR THIS MOVE TO BE OVER!!!!

1. No more driving three hours a day just for Dallin to go to school! (that is with no traffic my friends!!!)
2. That means I am done packing!!
3. I can actually check my blog without feeling like I am GI Joe'n it into the office so no one can see me.....there's too much to get done.
4. Greg can stop checking into mental hospitals...deciding where to place me!!
5. No more 30 + relatives of the family buying our house coming and just chillin' in the house!! It will finally be theirs!!!
6. My children will actually get attention....from me....not just from the television.
7. I won't ever have to use that stupid tape dispenser that I swear is going to kill me every time I try to tape up a box. (well, not for another year or so...when we move again....j/k) Seriously...just kidding!
8. Maybe I can pack up the potty mouth that comes with moving!!??!!! maybe? Oh, come on...don't give me that....it happens to everyone.......RiGhT????
9. A shower sounds nice!!! Well, okay, I shower but not until late at night...I'd like to look like Greg's wife and not like the moving lady..short of coveralls.
10. I can finally have this Coke IV taken out. Seriously if it is a steady stream of coke doesn't that still count as having only "one" coke a day.???!!!! (shhhh, don't tell Greg!!)

22 comments:

Natalie said...

Becky, you make me laugh so hard! Only because I could relate so well a month 1/2 ago:) It's so nice when you can finally feel a little more settled, goodluck! So I kew you were in the process of moving, but I don't think I caught on to where??

Kristen said...

Becky,
I wish you were staying closer to Lehi. It has been so fun to run in to you and Greg and catch up for a few minutes! Lame that we live so close and only ever saw each other running errands! I HATE moving and swear I will never leave our current location. I am glad your packing days are almost over. As for the Coke, where do I get an IV?
Kristen

Jen Tornow said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! So when is the exact date that you have to be out? And is your new home vacant and ready for you? Not to be a downer, but you do realize that after you get your house packed up, you have to UNpack at your new house? I'm not sure which is worse! In fact, I have a garage full of boxes in the garage that I STILL haven't unpacked! Good luck! I want to see some pictures of the homes!

Anonymous said...

Ain't that the truth of moving! Sheesh why must it be so crazy!!! You totally make me laugh! Funny how a coke totally helps! They are my reward after a hard day! Good luck with everything just think eventually you will be all settled in and it will be so nice! Post pics of your house it would be fun to see.

Megan said...

Did I hear the you were moving to Spanish Fork? FOr some reason I thought that. IF so, we'll have to chat and I'll fill you in on all the cool hangouts :) Hang in there, it will end!

Sharlynn said...

Talk about cracking up. YOU crack me up. I love to read your blogs because you make me laugh and it lights my spirit. It helps me get through the day. I guess that is all I need a dose of Becky J. medicine and I am good to go. Thanks and good luck with finishing up this move!

Layne & Kellie said...

Are you serious that the relatives come over to hang out! Hello, do they realize that they don't own it yet. Unless, they are coming over to help you pack!!

Good luck with the move. I hate moving. I get burned out on packing and then comes the cleaning!!

Johnson said...

I am serious...they came over for like 45 minutes..the kids tore up my toy room and then the mom was over two days before and she points to my boxes and says, "Gee it sure looks like there are as many boxes there as there were the other day." In otherwords..get to packin!!! Some people!!!

Annie said...

What's up with the random relatives stopping by? How very annoying! Especially when they aren't YOUR relatives! Good luck with the move. I SO hate moving...but if it meant we were moving closer to family, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

Becky, call me to come help or watch your boys. We could have a Coke moving party!!! When do you have to be out?

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky - Email me and I email you my address back! elin@byu.net

Dottie Stay said...

You really are so funny, and have a great way about writing! I am sorry about the realtives, and the moving and evrything. Yeah, I don't like to admit the potty mouth, bu moving is one time I think when you aren't resonsible for what comes out of your mouth. Good luck with everything. Just think, it will all be over soon, and so worth it!

Johnson said...

Hey, ya Kim could you please come over to my house because I know that you are not doing anything....funny Kim, I think I can handle it. You are way too nice, but maybe we should just go get a coke so I can have a break!!! Call me!!!

Jen Tornow said...

Hey, Becky! Just wanted to say hi so that you'd be sure to have a comment posted the next time you check your blog! (I just read your comment on Sharlynn's blog and laughed!) Hope moving is going well. This is one thing I don't envy about you! I HATE moving! But I know we'll be doing it again within a couple of years because we are already growing out of our house!

Jen Tornow said...

Okay, so now I just read your comment on Megan's blog about your most embarrassing moment. I TOTALLY remember that day and how upset you were! But you did look cute in that green dress!

jennie said...

Here's a comment for you Becky... I check my blog a gazillion times a day too. It was fun to see you tonight, and I sent you an invite. Sorry for the delay!

Jen said...

There is nothing wrong with the coke iv. I have one as well, and I am not even moving. Funny stuff. Happy moving! (And, I still need to get the number of the girl that does your hair!)

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Diet Coke from McDonalds is very good too just in case any of you like the diet variety. I had to go that route because the other kind made me too fat. Actually it was a lot of other things too, but that is beside the point. I am losing it now. You are so funny Becky! I laugh out loud when I read your blog. I don't envy the moving, but I understand the chaos. I totally have an IV to diet Dr. Pepper and I have no excuse. I just have it to get through the day. I have issues I guess, but it really helps. Keep up the funny stuff because I love reading it!

Beck said...

Becky you guys are so dang cute! I love your boys they are the cutest things EVER!!! Where are you guys moving to??

Flake Family said...

I'm glad I found you're blog too... and I have to admit, I am probably way worse than you when it comes to being addicted to blogging... I check it on a daily basis too! It's rediculous! You're little family is so cute and your boys are so dang handsome! You guys look great!

Flake Family said...

Hi Becky,

It was so fun to see the family pictures on your blog! What an adorable, precious family--and, I might be a little prejudice but I'm just stating fact! I found your blog through Jessica. I am glad you two are bloggers! (Jessica actually put together my blog.) Anyway, it was so fun to read your sweet words on my blog. Thank you! Craig and I love you and Greg and wish we got to spend more time with you! What's this about you moving farther away from us? I don't like that! Good luck getting settled in your name place. I hope we get to see you sometime soon!

Love you!
Colleen

Jen (momofmandm) said...

I just got finished reading the best book called A Banner is Unfurled all about the Ezekial Johnson family. I am starting on the second book today. I was just wondering if your husband's family are descendents of that line? Anyway it is very good and I thought that if you were in that line that you would really like to know about your family, and if not, its still a great read! Just a little info for you.