Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fishy lips anyone????





Okay, so who doesn't like fishy kisses!! Personally my favorite!!! The kids and I went a little crazy with the camera yesterday. I let Dallin take the one of me with Colton and then I....yes oh yes...I took the one of Dallin, Alex, and Me doing fishy lips....Talent I know!!!!

8 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Soo cute Bec!! You do have adoarble boys! I love their picture all together in the other post. You look fantastic in all of the pictures as usual!!

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. They are all at fun ages, how nice is that:)

Amy Morris said...

Hey- I put you on my blog buddies list too! Can't wait to keep in touch with you guys! Your family is so cute! I love your pics!

Scott and Megan said...

how awesome to have all your sisters and brother in town! Holy cow I can't believe how everyone grows up! Where does everyone live these days? Those pictures were adorable...Let me see if I can get this right....Kristen, Sheri, Debbie, Deanna, you and then Andrew??? Am i even close? is everyone married and multiplying? how fun to all get together! i love being the only blonde in my family too!!! Um ya, it's natural!

Johnson said...

Megan...you did awesome. The only difference is Deanne...she gets called Deanna a lot though so I am really impressed that you named everyone and in order!!! Kristin and Debbie are in California, Sheri is in Mississippi, and Deanne is in North Carolina and then both Andrew and I are here. And, by the way...mine is natural too...wink/wink!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures! Your boys are so cute! How fun to have all your family together! It gets tricky as we get older huh! You take super good pictures! Seriously! You always look so cute!

Sharlynn said...

Love the fishy lips. You are so pretty! Cute boys too. I agree with Natalie that it looks like you have a lot of fun together. Keep up the good mommy work!

Layne & Kellie said...

What fun pics. You must have a blast with your boys. I love having a boy too!! I was worried at first because I thought girls would be more fun. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I would love to have more boys.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I must say that I should say THANKS to you. You were always nice to me and were so much fun to be around... that is why you had SO many friends! :)