Saturday, August 18, 2007

The whole family came in town for my mom's 60th birthday!!!




11 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Those are the best pictures!! Your family looks fantastic! How is your mom 60??? Where has the time gone. You can't tell that ny time has passed. Everyone looks WONDERFUL!!!

Kristen said...

I can't believe how much all the sisters look alike. Deann looks great! I haven't seen her in ages! Congrats to Mama Peterson!

Natalie said...

Becky, you look great as always! Please tell Deann hello for me! Oh and your Dad hes a neat guy, and of course Happy 60th to your MAMA. She doesn't look a day over 30:)

Jen Tornow said...

I never noticed before how much Andrew and Shari look alike! You can tell that you all are related! Are these the pictures you were griping about? Because you look absolutely fabulous! I can't believe your mom is 60. She also looks fabulous!

Michelle Y said...

Cute family pictures, I bet it was so fun to get everyone together. Your guys all look great!

Sharlynn said...

It is so fun to see you all together. You have the best looking family. everyone looks soooo good. Tell your mother happy 60th and tell those of your family hello from me. (of course the ones that remember me that is.) You all look GREAT!

jennie said...

Um... why didn't I get dimples? Have you ever seen so many dimples???

Jen said...

Gorgeous family. Thats all I have to say!

Layne & Kellie said...

Happy 60th Becky's mom!! I've never seen your whole family before. You all look fabulous. You guys have the best smiles... and perfect teeth too!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

What a good looking family you have!! You and your sisters all look so much a like. I bet your brother feels just a tad out numbered. I hope you don't mind that I have been checking out your blog, I love to hear about your boys and you. You guys are so cute!

Rachel said...

Your family is so cute! I loved visiting with your dad in his office at BYU. It was always so fun to hear him talk about my dad! I just love your family- by the way you look stunning in the pictures!