
This is my sweet Olivia. She actually belongs to my sister Dina..aka Deanne. Well, she actually looks like my baby pictures. Don't you think since she looks like my baby pictures that she should be rightfully mine? Okay, Dina..if enough people agree than its only fair that she is then mine!! I'd start packing her bags!! (Truthfully...is she not the most beautiful baby ever? And I don't just say that because she has my stunning looks...although she does....LUCKY GIRL!!)
12 comments:
So cute! Hey we have that lion too! It has been a hit with both our girls! She sure does look related to you!
You can have the 2 almost 3 year old. She's getting plenty of attitude. Return her when she grows out of it. But Olivia is just too cute and the best baby. I'll have to fight you for her. But I will admit that she is your twin. A little spooky!
She is a cutie - looks like your cuteness jumped into her gene pool...hmmm!
I'll give you Brookie. I tried the gym day care again today and it didn't go well. I would have tried to leave her there, but they gladly put her in my arms and sent me on my way (after 7 minutes on the treadmill). She does have blue eyes, but she resembles Greg a little more than you with her bald head. Too bad the girl knows her mom a little too well. (There are other people in this world Brooklyn!).
You guys have been having so much fun (and I love all the pictures...you do have good genes!) And I'm impressed that Greg went to your movie. I refuse to take my husband to any girl shows because he laughs at all the sad and romantic parts of everything! It totally ruins every movie! So at least your husband is well-behaved in girl shows! Was the movie good?
Debbie I will be on my way to day to pick of Brooklyn! Her and Olivia share title for cutest babies in the world!!
She has gorgeous eyes and smile... I can see why she looks like you!! Congrats Deanne on such a cute girl.
Becky are your boys called for yet. I have one little girl that could go to BYU to meet some HANDSOME men! :)
Can't say i've seen your baby pictures..but sine I know you and not your sister I am going to have to say . YES!!! now hand over the babe!
She really is a doll, totally worth a fight. But can I tell you that I feel the same way about your Colton! It really ISN'T fair.
Oh she is just the cutest little thing. If you were to "take" her you would find out pretty darn quick how very different they are from raising boys. can we say EMOTIONAL!!! Holy cow like you can't believe...but wonderfully sweet. Love 'em
She is adorable. Doesn't it make you want to have a girl? I think that the both of us need just one!
I have two girls, and you can borrow them anytime. I promise you bring them back faster than you can imagine! Drama drama drama!
Post a Comment