Monday, August 13, 2007

Dallin is so cute!

So, we were driving in the car today and Dallin asked if we were going to have a baby and I said, "gee, Dal, I just don't know if we can" He than got frustrated and said, "But you said if we prayed really hard than we could maybe have one." I said that that was true and that we just didn't know at this point, and he so innocently said, "Mom, I will do the praying and you and dad can do the kissssing!" Okay, problem solved!!!!! I wish it was just that easy!!!

5 comments:

Jen Tornow said...

Well...duh, mom! I love how innocent kids are!

Kristen said...

That is awesome! The simple faith we all need!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! So cute!

Layne & Kellie said...

AHHHH! I love it. So cute. You have the cutest boys ever!

Rachel said...

So. . . that's where Alex gets it!!! I love your boys so much!