1. How did you meet your spouse?
Well, let's just say he fell madly in love with me when he saw me and okay, well I was inlove with him since like the sixth grade!!!! He finally noticed me and the fairytale continued!
2. What can you live without?
Um, seriously??? Body Odor, fish, and kids puke!!!
3. 3 Favorite Books
Well, I love to read and Greg can sit and talk to me and I truly just don't hear him. I love the Harry Potter series and I of course love the Twilight series and anything Nicholas Sparks!!!!
4. Who was your first kiss?
Shhhh, it was Greg!!!! (that's what I told him!!!j/k) No one before Greg is worth mentioning!
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
Does T.A in the boys weight lifting class count?
6. What is your favorite memory?
Size 2, size 4, and size 32 B!!!
7. What do you do to get ready for bed?
Um, climb in???!!!!!
8. How do you show affection? Gifts? Service? Emotion?
All three...if Greg brings me Gifts I show him service and give him a little "sumthin, sumthin" and then we are both happy...that is emotion right?
9. Random facts that make you you!
I am paranoid and terrified of everything. If something can go wrong I will think of it. I love candy. I am just a home body and would rather just be home with my hubbie and kids. I hate a dirty house. I will eat chicken but I hate to cook it. I always think someone is following me in my car...and so I drive around like a crazy woman making all these turns until the car stops following me....or goes in the direction they were intending to in the first place. There is nothing I love more than being a mom!!!!
10. How did you know you were in love?
When I didn't want to leave Greg's side and I couldn't stop thinking about him. I knew I was in love but after a missionary came home and Greg and I broke up, I went out with the "mish" and I told him to take me home after like 2 hours and I went and found Greg...I knew I was in love!!!!
25 comments:
You Are so dang funny!! I was laughing to hard about the affection comment! You are the best, and I love reading your blog. Dallin's comment in the car was so cute, and I wish that it was that easy too! You only deserve the best, and I have nothin' but love for you my friend!!!
Bec, when you get time, I want you to tell the Greg in Vegas with the little persons story!! I love that!!!!
I laughed so hard through this whole post!! But I have to say it serves you right for being in love with Greg for so long before he noticed you. Because EVERY OTHER GUY was in love with you!
So funny! An unexpected gift from the husband is always a good way to start the evening! :)
You are so funny. I laughed out loud the whole time I was reading it. My kids came in the office wondering what was so funny. Thanks for starting my day off right!
You always make me laugh, Becky! I am glad you left that certain "mish" and went to find Greg! You two are perfect together!
Seriously Becky you are hilarious! You totally make me laugh! You write the best posts that make me laugh and cry! Love the affection comment!
I just love you. You crack me up. I so enjoy reading your post. I have to say that your answers were awesome. See this is why I am scared to blog because I just am not funny and creative. I am afraid that I will just put people to sleep. I love the Dallin story. He is so dang cute!
That was great! I had no idea you knew Greg so long. You are so funny... I know everyone has said it but you are. I love being home with my guy and kid. It is great.... being a mom!
hilarious! That's all I have to say.
Becky you have always been funny! I have to say, everytime I think of candy or go by that candy store at the University mall I think of how much you love candy. That was so long ago. If I remember right, didn't you work at that candy store?
Heck Ya I worked at the candy store. So did Kim and Melinda!!! The sad thing is is that I use to eat the candy the whole time I was there (that was allowed) but then you got it for 50% off when you took candy home and I would always have some for school and I was paranoid that someone was going to try to take my candy!!!! I remember once in "Rod's" class I had to go to the bathroom and so I took my backpack up to Rod and asked him to protect it because I knew that Jeremy Redd would try and eat some!!! So, yes,...I was and still am a little obsessed..hence the weight gain..it had to catch up to me at some point!!!
becky you are hysterical! I wanted to say something about the whole baby thing...i think God gives us a good brain and expects us to use it! Which includes the advances of modern medication and science! You go with your gut! pray, go to the ol temple, etc etc, yada yada but when it comes down to it you and greg just make a decision and know that God's plan for you WILL prevail! whatever that might be. i have slowly learned that I would rather have what Heavenly Father KNOWS i need than what I THINK i want! I'll send a couple of hail mary's your way :) (just in case we're wrong:)
You're the best!
Megan, thanks for the advice....you are the best!!
Nothing made me happier than the Twix bars in the hospital. You and me and our candy drawers! You make me laugh, finally someone as nerdy as I am. . . and we didn't even know it. Shampoo comercials in the shower, and I still think she thought we were on the basketball team in high school!
Thanks for responding on my post. I love to hear from you. It puts a smile on my face.
Rach...and the cheerleading squad!!! And don't forget the matching jammies and whatever else we did in common and I still think Santa is possessed!!! (I AM SANTA CLAUS!!!)
Becky... you are about the funniest girl I know. Do you know that we are all jealous that you were a size 2 at the same time as 32 B???? I'm just hoping my 32 B will come when Pete gets a good bonus at work! Cute post. I remember going on a group date with you and Greg when I was dating Jon. I thought you two were SO cute together. I'm glad you are still SO cute together!
HOw does that magic 8 ball work. Do you get to see the ?'s people ask? Because I just asked it if you had B O today and it said "It is certain" That thing really works!
I just read your comment on Rachel's blog and I have to say that I got a bit jealous that we didn't get to have times like that. You know being roommates and all. I guess we did for a week at good old EFY! I just had to let you know of my jealousy don't think I am too dorky!
Megan----I'll never tell!!!..and yes, I do have B.O....hence the three things I can live with out!!!
Hey, Sharlynn, what was that song we used to sing at EFY. Remember we would whip our hair around and I played in on Thursday...which is the "spiritual day"??? Whoops???
I do remember singing to My Sharona while doing our hair. whenever I hear that song that is what I immediately think about. There is another song that always reminds me of you. It even reminds my husband, Andrew, of you too because I told him a little story about it.
Becky- You are so funny- who wouldn't remember you! I am so glad you posted a comment- your family is absolutely adorable and I can't believe you have three! and all boys! They are so darling and I love all your cute pics, you look so great and it is so fun to see your family! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment